BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] U23's V Norwich At Ewood Tonight

tomphil

http://transfer-site.co.uk/former-red-to-join-blackburn/

Two years for a 36 year old who can't stay fit?

We have no money but can give 3 years to Mulgrew and 2 to Brown?

(Really hoping this is made up speculation but...)

It absolutely stinks that the only real contracts we seem to offer are to these guys. Add in Graham who I know warranted a contract on last seasons efforts but he isn't young and won't be on peanuts.

I bet there's easy 50k pwk tied up in those lot if they sign Brown and that doesn't tally in with cost cutting. It tallies in with what happened under Kean and money flying out in wrong directions again. They found a way to tie up 4 years parachute money before and now they seem to be finding ways of tying up recent transfer income.

Scam continues......

Brown has done OK thus far in the games he has played and I suspect that he may well end up with a player-coach role and being used as a back up player.

Looks to rely on his positional sense to mask his lack of athleticism - as one would expect - but it's one thing g doing that against kids and another against top Championship strikers. His legs have clearly gone but maybe he could do a job and will have real experience to help other players.

But it'd have to be a one year deal with bonus for matches and an option for some kind of extension (at best).

We are not protecting a saleable asset here - same with Mulgrew.

Very odd behaviour for a club with no money. Bipolar even! Was it Balaji's turn to use the conch??

We are not protecting a saleable asset here - same with Mulgrew.

Very odd behaviour for a club with no money. Bipolar even! Was it Balaji's turn to use the conch??

Sticking plaster Stuart. The manager had no more options and the window was closing. It's the actions of a totally penniless club.

Archived