BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sam Gallagher

I'm not sure he's that good. While he works hard I feel he's not yet strong enough, for a player of his height doesn't win many headers and isn't yet outlet for the defence.

We shall see but I'm not convinced.

Once again I find myself agreeing with you Paul. Rovers need to use his speed more to get the best out of him. He looks a bit clumsy to me and he couldn't trap a sack of wet sand.

I rate him highly and would be a massive coup to keep an English lad of his age and ability. I agree he's not the finished article by a long shot but the potential is there to develop and he's easily good enough to start week in week out now. Hes a good finisher and work rate and attitude excellent.

He's just raw that's why he's here and only regular games will iron that out but at least he offers something i.e Goals. The last limited striker we had didn't do too badly ;)

And least he's a bit of an improvement on Chris 'back of the net' Brown !

He's just raw that's why he's here and only regular games will iron that out but at least he offers something i.e Goals. The last limited striker we had didn't do too badly ;)

And least he's a bit of an improvement on Chris 'back of the net' Brown !

My Auntie Nelly would be an improvement on Chris Brown! :)

Archived