BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn team squad 1974-5 - help requested

3 hours ago, Amanda Edgar said:

Hi all I wonder if you can help or point me in the right direction.  My husband played for Blackburn I974/75 and I am trying to get some info / photos of his time there. He was only there one season. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated, Amanda

I think you would have a better chance of a reply if you gave us your husband's name but there is a photo of the squad for that season on sale on ebay for £3.50.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amanda Edgar said:

Hi all I wonder if you can help or point me in the right direction.  My husband played for Blackburn I974/75 and I am trying to get some info / photos of his time there. He was only there one season. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated, Amanda

If you could divulge your husband's name I will let you know what my recollections are of him.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

I think you would have a better chance of a reply if you gave us your husband's name but there is a photo of the squad for that season on sale on ebay for £3.50.

Sorry !  Yes it would have helped, it is David Edgar. I will check out eBay.  He was the sub on the attached.  Thanks for the reply

DAE7A243-C56B-4A1B-BF3B-55C7F4C9B55A.jpeg

• Herbie6590 changed the title to Blackburn team squad 1973/4 - help requested
17 hours ago, Amanda Edgar said:

The best programme archive I’ve seen is on Flickr & if you go through each programme there might be mention of reserve/youth teams etc 

Good luck 👍🏻

https://live.staticflickr.com/3847/14868401574_438f01f9d0_b.jpg

• Like 1

• Herbie6590 changed the title to Blackburn team squad 1974-5 - help requested
On 07/08/2021 at 08:15, Herbie6590 said:

The best programme archive I’ve seen is on Flickr & if you go through each programme there might be mention of reserve/youth teams etc 

Good luck 👍🏻

https://live.staticflickr.com/3847/14868401574_438f01f9d0_b.jpg

I can’t thank you enough for this.  Dave sends his regards 👍 

• Like 1