BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Another milestone (or millstone).

What a depressing 10 years.

I can't believe it's been that long and across the whole of the 10years, we've not even had one decent attempt at getting back there.

Thinking back to the start of our relegation, the total shambles that followed. You couldn't make it up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

I can believe it!

Feels like a lifetime ago that we were a PL club, indeed watching old clips I sometimes feel like I’m watching another club entirely…

Well yeah, Venkys total inept ownership feels like an eternity I suppose.

8 hours ago, arbitro said:

Today is the 10th anniversary of our relegation from the Premier League on that awful night against Wigan. The last decade has been, in my view pretty awful with very few highs and a multitude of lows. The lost fans, financial mismanagement, awful administrators, poor managers and players along with lots of other facets which none of us ever thought we would ever see.

Step forward Venkys.

Thanks for nothing.

Tied neck and neck as the worst period in our entire history with 1963-1971 when we went from being one of the top 3-4 teams in the country to 19th in the third division after a useless manager in the form of Eddie Quigley, top players sold and replaced with rubbish, promotion pushes thrown away, and general mismanagement. Of course we know how that turned around whereas we don’t know how this one will finish….

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Tied neck and neck as the worst period in our entire history with 1963-1971 when we went from being one of the top 3-4 teams in the country to 19th in the third division after a useless manager in the form of Eddie Quigley, top players sold and replaced with rubbish, promotion pushes thrown away, and general mismanagement. Of course we know how that turned around whereas we don’t know how this one will finish….

Do you mean 1968-71 ?  1963, 64, 65 we were brilliant lots of the time.