BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2023-24 - what could/should be offered ?

6 hours ago, goozburger said:

Pretty much, and it's interesting that you raise this now because today's count surpasses the last count I was able to take last summer (13th July) before match-day tickets for the opening game skewed the numbers.

Here are the counts per stand (today's count vs. last season's "final" count):

• Riverside Stand: 1,490 vs. 1,594 (-104)
  • Blackburn End: 3,407 vs. 3,598 (-191)
  • Jack Walker Stand: 3,522 vs. 3,213 (+309)

thankyou for the work with the figures every day. 

Seems some people fancy a change of stand. 

7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

thankyou for the work with the figures every day.

It's not a problem. I appreciate the appreciation. 🫠 It takes 5 minutes to grab the seat map data and update the numbers, so it's not a big deal.

It is even quicker since I added something called version control to my files. When I take the seat map data, I can now see at a glance if any block in the seat map has changed since the day before, rather than manually going through each block and entering the new numbers in the spreadsheet to see the difference. The screenshots of the seat maps I provided yesterday are also part of the version control. I can now look back at a seat map snapshot view from any point in history (starting a couple of days ago) that we can compare to any other point. Woohoo!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, goozburger said:

Pretty much, and it's interesting that you raise this now because today's count surpasses the last count I was able to take last summer (13th July) before match-day tickets for the opening game skewed the numbers.

Here are the counts per stand (today's count vs. last season's "final" count):

• Riverside Stand: 1,490 vs. 1,594 (-104)
  • Blackburn End: 3,407 vs. 3,598 (-191)
  • Jack Walker Stand: 3,522 vs. 3,213 (+309)

Great work. Thanks. Hopefully we sell a few more before season starts.

On 23/06/2023 at 08:45, Mattyblue said:

Pay day next week too. Be like a scene in Wolf of Wall Street down there.

20th is a noteable pay date too for many companies, might have had an impact. I dare say after January a fair few were thinking sod that unless we sign a few.

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,423 (+4)

Notes:

• The estimate is based upon the total number of saleable seats to home supporters (18,210), minus the amount of unavailable (sold) seats.
  • (+xx) represents the difference in season ticket sales from the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 159 seats in block W01 are marked as unavailable (sold), but are not saleable due to being cordoned-off. These are therefore excluded from the season ticket estimate.
  • 376 seats for supporters requiring ground-level font-row access are marked as unavailable (sold), but appear to be block-reserved rather than fully sold. These are therefore excluded from the season ticket estimate.
  • A seat is marked as unavailable for up to 28 minutes when added to the basket. It is not possible to exclude these from the estimate.

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,446 (+23)

Notes:

• The estimate is based upon the total number of saleable seats to home supporters (18,210), minus the amount of unavailable (sold) seats.
  • (+xx) represents the difference in season ticket sales from the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 159 seats in block W01 are marked as unavailable (sold), but are not saleable due to being cordoned-off. These are therefore excluded from the season ticket estimate.
  • 376 seats for supporters requiring ground-level font-row access are marked as unavailable (sold), but appear to be block-reserved rather than fully sold. These are therefore excluded from the season ticket estimate.
  • A seat is marked as unavailable for up to 28 minutes when added to the basket. It is not possible to exclude these from the estimate.
  • Like 2

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,470 (+24)

Notes:

• Like 1

Who remembers the £10K for 10K prize draw ?

Draw quietly withdrawn due to getting nowhere near 10K sales.

Since then we have regressed even further in terms of both sales and targetted sales.

Yet nobody has lost their job. On the contrary, praise and bonus for increasing sales revenue.

• Like 3

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,486 (+16)

Notes:

• Like 1

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,502 (+16)

Notes:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, goozburger said:

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,502 (+16)

Notes:

Magical land of 9K sales (8000 less season tickets than Bolton will have) here we come!! 🚅

43 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

According to the Sun, Rovers 4th most expensive in the whole of the EFL, so to get to 8500, they've done ok.

I disagree that they’ve done okay - I think they’ve merely relied on the fact some fans will renew/buy ‘whatever the price’.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, glen9mullan said:

According to the Sun, Rovers 4th most expensive in the whole of the EFL, so to get to 8500, they've done ok.

But they haven't used the early bird prices which most fans bought it. 

With it being pay day for a lot of people who haven't bought one yet so we could reach 9500 by the time they go off sale at

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

But they haven't used the early bird prices which most fans bought it. 

With it being pay day for a lot of people who haven't bought one yet so we could reach 9500 by the time they go off sale at

If they used the early bird prices of all clubs we are the second most expensive, so its probably best they didnt

3 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

Out of interest, what percentage chance would you put on you deciding to renew?

Highly unlikely, taking family on holiday instead.

Given my health, I wanted to have some great days with the kids at football next season and make some memories. we'd made the decision all five of us was going.

Then the ticket prices came out,  "the one pay day early bird" and that put paid to that.

So i've opted to take them all on a memorable holiday.

Its been very tough these last few weeks, but i'm determined to get on that plane, and out of principal a renewal is very low on my "to do list"

I've been going on rovers for over 40 years, renewed my season ticket season upon season despite the shit show of Venkys,  I think i've shown my loyalty throughout. 

At no point have  I ever considered walking away, however i aint paying more for my season ticket, because i didn't renew before the last ball was kicked last season. Where is the loyalty from the club?

Edited by glen9mullan
  • Like 3