BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Remaining fixtures - Predictions

36 minutes ago, philipl said:

Yes the play off picture will be radically different by the time the Luton game kicks off.

Blackpool could give themselves a lifeline and do all kinds of damage to Millwall by winning at Bloomfield Road tonight.

Then it is last chance for 4 more all of whom need a win tomorrow. 

West Brom.and Norwich conveniently play each other, Preston go to Sheffield United  and Sunderland face Watford.

If any of those 4 get a win from those fixtures they deserve to be in the last day shake down.

Coventry V Birmingham too, is an important one. I suspect Coventry will win it and are priced at 1/2 with the bookmakers. If they don't though, then it means the Luton game could become very important to us.

One good thing I guess, its that we will know how the others games have all gone, prior to kick off..

The fat lady is not quite singing yet.

For a Rovers team thats not won a game in 8 matches, and not won back to back for almost 2 months, I cant see us winning both remaining matches. Even then I can see coventry winning both there last 2 games. I also think sunderland get a minimum 4 points which means we will need to win both remaining games. Its a funny old game football and you never know, but its just not likely. 

All the talk of no striker to... this baffles me. We have a striker in Diaz, we have the likes of Dolan, Szmodics,, Dacks back, and hedges. Yes we are short of options, but theres 5 players there that can more than do a job and should be doing better. I dont get for the life of me why Diaz does not play down the middle rather than being stuck out wide. Its someone for Szmodics or dack to play off of, dolan can use his pace out wide, and hedges can put balls in the box for Diaz. Diaz is meant to be going to Villareal, we have a La Liga striker on the books that is being played out wide on the wing. I get hes dipped in form, but just play him in the 9 dont over complicate. CM wise we have wharton, just play him every game and let him play. I think this talk of injuries is poor, we have the players to get through 2 games. I just think its over complicated.