BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

London Rovers

Right. I’ve tried this before and not had enough time to make something of it, but there’re a few games we can go to quite easily in the south this year. My Rovers-supporting mates have moved back north now and while I do plan on getting back home more this season, I’d like to be catching a few of the away games. Let me know in here if you’re in a similar position and we can set something up!

• Like 1

Even still, I envisaged a WhatsApp or something for fans that wanted to travel together to games, coordinate in smaller groups/gather at pubs to watch the myriad Sky games we’ll no doubt have this season. If people are interested in that, I am, as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bethnal said:

Right. I’ve tried this before and not had enough time to make something of it, but there’re a few games we can go to quite easily in the south this year. My Rovers-supporting mates have moved back north now and while I do plan on getting back home more this season, I’d like to be catching a few of the away games. Let me know in here if you’re in a similar position and we can set something up!

I'd be up for this. I'm not in London but down Portsmouth way. But I'd be very much interested in catching a good few away games with a group from the South 

• Like 3

This won’t help your search sure they used to be called BRASIL. Not sure what they had as the ‘A’ but the gist was Blackburn Rovers supporters in London. I don’t know how active they are in terms of an organised entity but as we seem get the best crowds outside of Lancs in the capital I’d say there was a few 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...