BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

4000 Holes podcast - Simon Garner - “One Last Shot”

The 4000 Holes podcast has a new episode of its Round Table Show out now, in which host Ian Herbert chats with Blackburn Rovers record goalscorer Simon Garner about his new book “One Last Shot”.

Also appearing in this episode are Dan Clough - former editor of 4000 Holes fanzine - who collaborated with Simon on this edition, including interviewing several former playing and management colleagues of Simon and Richard Slater, who as well as helping Simon to write his first book is also publishing this one. 

Listen to hear just some of the tales from Simon’s book and find out what life was like as a footballer in the 1980’s & 1990’s.

To listen to the podcast CLICK HERE 

To buy the book CLICK HERE

IMG_4482.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 11.12.53.png

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 20.35.09.png

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 20.35.33.png

• Like 3

• Herbie6590 changed the title to 4000 Holes podcast - Simon Garner - “One Last Shot”
  • Herbie6590 pinned this topic
2 hours ago, elwaxo said:

Apologies for posting this here. Does anyone have/ know where I can get a copy of the 4000 holes fanzine issue 109? It's the one with the 90s kits in. I can't find it on the site or on ebay. Cheers

@4,000 Holes Should be able to assist….now listen to the podcast 😆

2 hours ago, elwaxo said:

Apologies for posting this here. Does anyone have/ know where I can get a copy of the 4000 holes fanzine issue 109? It's the one with the 90s kits in. I can't find it on the site or on ebay. Cheers

Issue 109 was part of the 'Fan Takeover' for the Girona friendly and proved very popular, selling 460 copies. The last few spare ones have recently been sold so unfortunately it is no longer available. 

On 21/11/2023 at 16:31, elwaxo said:

You can have mine, send me your address by pm.

FOC. 👍

• Like 5

• Herbie6590 unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...