BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s, HMRC…The Plot Thickens ?

8 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Sounds like you are annoyed that he has released something you were happy to sit on - keep the mushrooms in the dark, ay? All power to Mike and the Trust I say.

How do we, the fans, remove the clowns at Ewood then? They are doing the job the owners want them to do. Cut costs, head down and crack on. They’ll go when either the owners choose to appoint someone else, they retire or they’ll be booted out the door with the owners themselves.

This isn’t going to ‘deflect’ anything, the fans already know that something is going on, a look at the events of this season tells them that, court cases in India for approval to merely pay the bills tells them that - this just confirms it, ‘history’ or not.

Will spell it out one last time,

The club has NOT at anytime been issued with a winding up notice,  I'm really struggling to see hysteria for something that never happened. They paid a tax bill late, 9 months ago.

The cash flow and bills not being paid was put on here 9 months ago by me, discussed argued , denied by the club in 2 interviews by the CEO and its social media plants.

You would think all fans are happily informed,  but history tells us they are not. The wave at Ewood is as low in percentage terms as it was during the protest era.

You are barking up the wrong tree,  I want them all gone and have spent years trying , some have fallen bar that main chess piece, which is the owners.

I'm not defending anything not even 0.0000001 % 

However to wage war, it has to be factual.

For example if I spoke to the media today and asked them to report we have had a winding up notice 9 months ago, we would lose credibility as a fan base , as this is just not true.

Lots speak to the club and have access to portals which documents like this one drop in, and some in an official capacity.

Let's wait for them to explain how they did not know about it 

• Like 8

Businesses are threatened with winding up orders all the time?

How many times were rovers threatened with winding up by HMRC before venkys turned up? If it ever happened, which I doubt, it would've been in the days when milk in tea was rationed and all post was sent out second class.

This is a story alright, and it's the first I've heard of it. It would only take the judge having a bad day and we're right in it as has been said

Edited by broadsword
  • Like 1

‘Lose credibility as a fanbase’. Lose credibility with who? The whole fanbase will lose credibility, will they? Nonsense. It’s a story, it will get reported as football finances always do, Kieran Maguire has made a nice side hustle out of it.

Was it ‘settled’? Yes? But is the club now heading back to an Indian court in order to once again merely meet its basic financial obligations - I.e the bills. Also yes. So it is obviously an important development, even if a couple of folk on here oddly just try and sweep it under the carpet.

Of course it’s a story and the fans quite rightly should be aware.

Edited by Mattyblue

Just now, Mattyblue said:

‘Lose credibility as a fanbase’. Lose credibility with who? The whole fanbase will lose credibility, will they? Nonsense. It’s a story, it will get reported as football finances always do, Kieran Maguire has made a nice side hustle out out of it.

Was it ‘settled’, yes? But is the club heading back to an Indian court in order to once again merely meet its basic financial obligations - I.e the bills. Also yes. So it is obviously an important development.

Of course it’s a story and the fans quite rightly should be aware.

Well I will await the Trust or You to wage war then, get a press release out and actually put some minutes out so we can all see what is asked,  what's going to be asked and what the answers are.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Sounds like you are annoyed that he has released something you were happy to sit on - keep the mushrooms in the dark, ay? All power to Mike and the Trust I say.

How do we, the fans, remove the clowns at Ewood then? They are doing the job the owners want them to do. Cut costs, head down and crack on. They’ll go when either the owners choose to appoint someone else, they retire or they’ll be booted out the door with the owners themselves.

This isn’t going to ‘deflect’ anything, the fans already know that something is going on, a look at the events of this season tells them that, court cases in India for approval to merely pay the bills tells them that - this just confirms it, ‘history’ or not.

Getting rid of the clowns at Ewood, would simply follow if we got rid of Venky’s.

I would imagine if the payment plan with HMRC and their subsequent threat to wind the club up, is out in the open properly, then perhaps even the fans who don’t realise how bad the owners are, may now do so,

If a really ground swell follows and the vast majority get on board, then that could ramp the pressure up and maybe help us get a concerted efforts and really give it to them big time.

I don’t know how accessible they are, but if some sort of letter could be drafted and perhaps signed by as many fans as possible, then delivered to the court, perhaps that could stop the agreement to release funds.

That in turn of course, could then lead to our own demise, so it would need considering properly, but is a way perhaps, even though it won’t be easy. 

The main point that's being lost here is that the club has had threats from HMRC and this has not been reported before.

I remember Glen talking about the financial troubles a while back but there was nothing specific about them being threatened with a wind up notice, we'd have been all over that.

The club paying tax bills late is not insignificant and it shows that things are in such a state that the bare basics are not being taken care of property.

The world needs to know what a shit state this club is in and why.

Also, maggot needs to have his feet held to the fire. He's a lying piece of shit and he needs to be called out on this at every opportunity.

The local 'journalists' need to be held to account also. Why the fuck was something like this not reported at the time?

Why is it that the only way we find out about any of this stuff is by fans independently digging up the information?

Fuck off venkys, fuck off Waggot and last but not least, fuck off anybody that supports them.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

I’m a member of the Trust, I’ll await their response. @Mike Graham 

Not sure a press release from the ‘desk of Mattyblue’ will quite get the same traction.

To date I've not seen press release put out for the removal of Venkys in 8 years , or the board or the manager or anyone.

I know I've previously issued lots of them,

To gather traction, it has to go through the media. Its the only way you can put pressure on this lot, bar not turning up.

• Like 3

Let them respond first, ay?

Agree with the media, so it’s a good thing this has now emerged. As for crowds, they’ve collapsed under their reign, as a latest example we’ll probably have one of our lowest FA cup turnouts ever coming up - they don’t give a flying feck. If just me and Chaddy turned up next season they’d just put us in the dugout and close the stands, great  - more costs saved.

Edited by Mattyblue

9 hours ago, glen9mullan said:

They were not served with a winding up notice.

They were warned they had to pay bill or it would be result in being served one

Whether they were served or warned of being served due to late payment then it is a big issue. If the club is at any point having threats due to not paying their bills on time, that to me is a huge issue...but equally and sadly almost a welcome one as it HOPEFULLY means the end is nigh for the Raos.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigUts said:

Whether they were served or warned of being served due to late payment then it is a big issue. If the club is at any point having threats due to not paying their bills on time, that to me is a huge issue...but equally and sadly almost a welcome one as it HOPEFULLY means the end is nigh for the Raos.

Totally agree its a big issue, it was a big issue 9 months ago too,

What are we doing about it?

Anyone who campaigns for the lot to go, I'm a 100% behind , always have been , always will be

Edited by glen9mullan
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, glen9mullan said:

Totally agree its a big issue, it was a big issue 9 months ago too,

What are we doing about it?

I'm genuinely not sure. I saw a poll before this came to late somebody had done on Facebook asking who wanted the Raos out and who wanted them to stay and it was pretty evenly split.

I personally worry that there isn't enough ground swell of support for anything serious to happen (ie protests, tennis balls etc) so those that do participate get turned upon...but I could be wrong.

• Like 2

RIGHT ....AND CHUFFING BREATH.

HE SAID SHE SAID  DOES NOTHING , ITS OUT THERE NOW . LETS ALL HAVE AN UNKLE ABBEY HUG SHAKE HANDS AND ALL WORK TOGETHER IN DRIVING THESE PARASITES OUT OF OUR CLUB INCLUDING THE DARK FORCES. HOW ? NOT A FECKING CLUE .

LAST TIME IT WAS HAPPY CLAPPERS V BRAG AND I FOR ONE GOT SPAT ON AND CUFFED FOR THREATENING THE BITCHES BOYFRIEND WHOS GF SPAT , WE GOT THREATENED WITH ARREST AND BATONED AT THE SIDE OF THE PITCH.  MEANWHILE THE CLAPPERS SAT THERE GIVING IT GET BEHIND YOUR CLUB. SINCE THEN WE HAVE LOST A FEW OF THE PROTESTERS SADLY AND MANY DONT GO ANY MORE. I BOYCOTTED BUT LIKE A JUNKY MANAGED A SEASON AND HALF.

HOW WE GET RID IS BEYOND MY PAYGRADE BUT TO GET ANY PROTESTS WILL BE HARD HAS WEIRDLY LOADS ARE STILL PRO SCUM , BAFFLES ME IT REALLY DOES. THE YOUNG STONE ISLANDERS ARE NOT ARSED AS ITS ALL THYVE KNOWN BUT NEEDS THE3E FB GROUPS TO GET INVOLVED BUT MANY OR MOST WONT. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, BigUts said:

I'm genuinely not sure. I saw a poll before this came to late somebody had done on Facebook asking who wanted the Raos out and who wanted them to stay and it was pretty evenly split.

I personally worry that there isn't enough ground swell of support for anything serious to happen (ie protests, tennis balls etc) so those that do participate get turned upon...but I could be wrong.

Thus is the problem, 

Hence my calls for pressure to be applied in an official capacity by using the media as the vehicle, stating factual reasoning that can stick and is credible.

The numbers are smaller now than they were before , so all means need to be used to spread the facts 

Edited by glen9mullan
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, BigUts said:

No you are right they would be. Try a mere ‘Venky’s out!’ chant and see what reaction you’d get, never mind a tennis ball lobbed on the pitch.

But let’s see what happens on Saturday - will the tide have turned on the back of this becoming public domain? You’d hope so, but I sincerely doubt it.

2 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

Thus is the problem, 

Hence my calls for pressure to be applied in an official capacity by using the media as the vehicle, stating factual reasoning that can stick and is credible.

The numbers are smaller now than they were before , so all means need to be used to spread the facts 

no chance of the venkygraph getting on board , what was his name the bristol city journo ? he headlined kean out and was swiftly moved on. BBC aint much better , talkshite jim white gave it large and was immedietly silenced .

wits end me pal but revved and ready

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

No you are right they would be. Try a mere ‘Venky’s out!’ chant and see what reaction you’d get, never mind a tennis ball lobbed on the pitch.

But let’s see what happens on Saturday - will the tide have turned on the back of this becoming public domain? You’d hope so, but I sincerely doubt it.

you always get told fuck off ya dickhead..

3 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

This is what we've faced for 10 years ,

You think everyone will wake up, but find you remain in the minority as the majority have walked away.

The pressure don't exist

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

At this stage if they don’t know it’s because they don’t want to know.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

no chance of the venkygraph getting on board , what was his name the bristol city journo ? he headlined kean out and was swiftly moved on. BBC aint much better , talkshite jim white gave it large and was immedietly silenced .

wits end me pal but revved and ready

The call for people to take a stand needs to happen, 

There is two vehicles.

The Rovers trust or the EWMC group,

One needs to do this,  both be great but one is a start 

Edited by glen9mullan
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

At this stage if they don’t know it’s because they don’t want to know.

Everybody knows there are serious financial problems here, it’s pretty bloody obvious- but has the penny finally dropped with who’s at the root of it all? For many I’d say not. It’s currently the  Indian government’s fault (and JDT’s, of course). If the case goes badly, then it will be an Indian judge’s fault.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Let them respond first, ay?

Agree with the media, so it’s a good thing this has now emerged. As for crowds, they’ve collapsed under their reign, as a latest example we’ll probably have one of our lowest FA cup turnouts ever coming up - they don’t give a flying feck. If just me and Chaddy turned up next season they’d just put us in the dugout and close the stands, great  - more costs saved.

At this rate there’s every chance they’d put you both on the pitch…

• Like 2