BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Leicester city away

25 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Same starting 11 as the Coventry game. 

We will get the result we need to stay up

Is that in the other games? If so I agree, I don't think we'll beat Leicester. I'm going for 3-1 Leicester , but Brum and Plymouth to both only get a point.

Let's hope you're correct and we can take care of it ourselves, but I think that ship sailed in the last 2 home games.

Yeah we wont get the result we need, but I can't see 3 results all going against us elsewhere.

And you might see people say how unlucky we are if all of those results do go against us. It certainly wont be bad luck if we go down.

• Like 4

We've blown it in the 'must not lose' winnable home games, we didn't lose some of them but didn't try hard enough to win.

Of course if we do stay up then that looks justified but in truth we should be safe now by winning just one of those, a relegation is a totally self inflicted one there are no two ways about it.

Absolutely no one comes out of it with anything positive to be said about them apart from Sammie.

There is way more to it than just not being good enough.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Bronzed A Donis said:

Is that in the other games? If so I agree, I don't think we'll beat Leicester. I'm going for 3-1 Leicester , but Brum and Plymouth to both only get a point.

Let's hope you're correct and we can take care of it ourselves, but I think that ship sailed in the last 2 home games.

I think we will get the result we need