BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Leicester City (a) - 04/05/2024 - Will We Stay Or Will We Go?

Also, in the Sky highlights, after Sammie gets his second a little message appears in the top right of the screen which reads," Insane goalkeeper howler from Blackburn's Aynsley Pears". 🤣

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bazza said:

I have to say that I cannot remember watching Rovers highlights so many times before. Sammie's two goals are absolutely glorious to watch over and over again. 

yeah it's great innit?

For the first, I still can't believe he carried the ball at pace for that long, my heart is still in my mouth over that last touch that just drags a tad, and looks like it's going to go under his foot - it still gets me. But the calmness of the finish is something else, to take it that early. Pure instinct.

Some great footage here of the 2nd on Rovers insta, look at that away end...credit to you all, especially to whoever that is caning it down the steps at full speed 🤣 I believe the kids call it "limbs".

I know it's been a shit storm of a season, and the club hierachy and owners are what they are - but they can't take away moments like that. 

Edited by Groundhog
  • Like 2