BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gamst Pedersen

krislu

I'd have more respect had Cuidado not pretended to be a Rovers fan until he was found out, and hasn't even addressed that yet.

As for the "if he were English" debate: Danns and Donnelly anyone? The only one screaming for these talented young English players to get more of a chance is also a MGP supporter.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad i dont have to respond to that if i dont want to. However, ive got nothing to hide (except my russian nationality and the fact that i am trans-sexual).

There is a guy called KiithWarrior on the official boads. His signature is:

Blackburn Rovers and Crewe Alexandra Supporter....

And the day someone ask him the same question, i will answer yours, american, even though you are talking to me as a 3rd person.

And roversmum: Where have i threatend _ANYONE_?

I meant the 'he'll go to another club and prove himself and you'll be sorry' type of thing.

Actually I would be sorry. I want Morten to stay at Rovers. I want him to get his chance - and I'd be delighted if he did.

And I'd be more than pleased for all you Norwegian fans.

It's just that every week when the team is announced there's all this ranting about it and it doesn't help.

Friends? rover.gif

I'd have more respect had Cuidado not pretended to be a Rovers fan until he was found out, and hasn't even addressed that yet.

As for the "if he were English" debate: Danns and Donnelly anyone? The only one screaming for these talented young English players to get more of a chance is also a MGP supporter.

The point he was making, I believe, is that if we bought a young left winger from the Nationwide, who everyone had heard of, eg Andy Reid, and Hughes had treated him similarly, more people would be querying why he wasn't even getting 2 mins as a sub.

The comparison with Andy Reid is apposite because both have performed well at international level but are unproven at Prem level.

And roversmum: Where have i threatend _ANYONE_?

I meant the 'he'll go to another club and prove himself and you'll be sorry' type of thing.

Actually I would be sorry. I want Morten to stay at Rovers. I want him to get his chance - and I'd be delighted if he did.

And I'd be more than pleased for all you Norwegian fans.

It's just that every week when the team is announced there's all this ranting about it and it doesn't help.

Friends? rover.gif

Wow, thats actually how i have felt, and SAID all along. Guess you were right with people talking about the person and not the actual case. I for once agree totally with you, roversmum.

Edited by cuidado

Losing the will to liive here ... will we have to put up with this until he is a regular in the first-team or is sold?

If Hughes brings him on as sub, will he be slagged for not bringing him on earlier?

If he substitutes him, will he be slagged for not giving him more time on the pitch to prove himself in a game?

If he gets injured, will the training regime be criticised?

If he's played anywhere other than his favoured position will Hughes get slagged?

I think the answer to all these questions is YES.

I just can't see an end to this effing bl00dy whinging, it's quite maddening.

Losing the will to liive here ... will we have to put up with this until he is a regular in the first-team or is sold?

If Hughes brings him on as sub, will he be slagged for not bringing him on earlier?

If he substitutes him, will he be slagged for not giving him more time on the pitch to prove himself in a game?

If he gets injured, will the training regime be criticised?

If he's played anywhere other than his favoured position will Hughes get slagged?

I just can't see an end to this effing bl00dy whinging, it's quite maddening.

You answered your own post there, mate. Pre-accusations is the right word methinks.

Too bad i dont have to respond to that if i dont want to. However, ive got nothing to hide (except my russian nationality and the fact that i am trans-sexual).

There is a guy called KiithWarrior on the official boads. His signature is:

Blackburn Rovers and Crewe Alexandra Supporter....

And the day someone ask him the same question, i will answer yours, american, even though you are talking to me as a 3rd person.

Sorry I must have missed something here.

Are you a fan of Blackburn Rovers, cuidado?

You answered your own post there, mate. Pre-accusations is the right word methinks.

And what is a pre-accusation? Something you do before accusing someone?

I was hazarding a guess that you'll criticise Hughes if he does anything less than give "Gamst" 90 minutes action per game regardless of how well he actually plays. I based this on your pathological desire to criticise Hughes, and anyone who supports his stance that Pedersen will get his chance when he's ready.

You really are a grade 'A' muppet.

Sounds like Pederson played well for the reserves, a few more appearances there and it is likely that he will be given his shot as a sub on the first team. It's not that hughes doesn't believe in him, but unlike Souness I think he is not the type of person to throw a young talent to the wolves. Be patient and he might be given a chance. I think all the hype around him has got everybody thinking he is the next Henry. While that is quite possible lets just wait and see, he might be the next Grabbi!

And what is a pre-accusation? Something you do before accusing someone?

I was hazarding a guess that you'll criticise Hughes if he does anything less than give "Gamst" 90 minutes action per game regardless of how well he actually plays. I based this on your pathological desire to criticise Hughes, and anyone who supports his stance that Pedersen will get his chance when he's ready.

You really are a grade 'A' muppet.

If you really had an IQ, you'd base your comments on previous posts (not closing the world out, holding for your ears, screaming; "i am correct"). Look on top of this page, the second from the top, and please do revise your post again.

You 'A' grade child.

Sounds like Pederson played well for the reserves, a few more appearances there and it is likely that he will be given his shot as a sub on the first team. It's not that hughes doesn't believe in him, but unlike Souness I think he is not the type of person to throw a young talent to the wolves. Be patient and he might be given a chance. I think all the hype around him has got everybody thinking he is the next Henry. While that is quite possible lets just wait and see, he might be the next Grabbi!

Yes, he was quite good for the reserves last night. But everything i've heard about that is "where have you heard that? you are lying, some other guy on the forum was there and watched him, said he sucked".

too bad people cant acknowledge he is a rovers-player. and yes, he might be the next grabbi, its hughes' job to see to that he wont be.

Sounds like Pederson played well for the reserves, a few more appearances there and it is likely that he will be given his shot as a sub on the first team.  It's not that hughes doesn't believe in him, but unlike Souness I think he is not the type of person to throw a young talent to the wolves.  Be patient and he might be given a chance.  I think all the hype around him has got everybody thinking he is the next Henry.  While that is quite possible lets just wait and see, he might be the next Grabbi!

Yes, he was quite good for the reserves last night. But everything i've heard about that is "where have you heard that? you are lying, some other guy on the forum was there and watched him, said he sucked".

too bad people cant acknowledge he is a rovers-player. and yes, he might be the next grabbi, its hughes' job to see to that he wont be.

Whilst I agree with Scotty that this should all end now before a mass suicide, I'd also like to say that I didn't think he sucked. I thought he played quite well and wouldn't mind seeing him in the first team.

So there.

If you really had an IQ, you'd base your comments on previous posts (not closing the world out, holding for your ears, screaming; "i am correct"). Look on top of this page, the second from the top, and please do revise your post again.

You 'A' grade child.

This thread really should be locked as it's just one man's elegy to his bessy mate and contains very little debate of merit.

You are one seriously irritating prat. Have you got nothing else to say other than to mount a one-man Pedersen-vigil on this 'board? Out of 138 posts you've made, EIGHTY-SIX have been on this topic. And all of those have been ill-thought out rants.

Language Timothy - Flopsy

Right I've had it up to here with this thread.

I am locking it until

a ) MGP does something to warrant 63 pages/plays in the 1sts/gets a hair cut

b ) Another Mod decides I'm wrong

c ) A large wedge of cash comes my way.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU JUST GO AND START A NEW TOPIC - IT WILL BE DELETED