Gamst Pedersen

krislu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who can do the best Pedersen anagram?

Nerse Ped...

Its like a moped, but its actually just a Norwegien Nurse with wheels.

If you use Pedersen's full name:

Hughes is considering playing Pedersen regardless of the perils he could cause if he doesn't tackle well enough - so for our manager it's a case of "Norse danger tempts me"

cuidado why don't you just leave us to worry about Rovers and spend a little more time on the Spurs website. I'm sure you won't be missed here. Not sure if Bellamy11 saw you at the reserve game yesterday but I think I would rather take his word on MGP's performance over yours (not sure how you saw the 2 assists from Norway to be honest!!!!

I have a new point to make about Pedersen. *cue drum roll*

Wouldn't it be wise to give MGP a few sub appearances just to satiate his desperation to play? That way, he won't be hankering for a move through frustration.

Hughes claims to see a future for him at Rovers but by freezing him out of first team affairs is more likely to mean that MGP tries to get a move.

Good news that he did reasonably for the reserves yesterday.

I see alot of the english users of these boards are getting a bit tired og all the MGP rants, an in fact as do I.

But, the irony of it all is that if MGP was english himself all of you "we-are-tired-of-MGP-so-shut-up" brits would be crying even louder for him to get apps.

Some of you are crying for british reserve-team players that have little or not at all at a high level to be included. (Perhaps not just now, but earlier this fall)

As a regular user of these boards(more of a reader than poster) I must say, with all due respect, that some of you englishmen are very patriotically biased.

A british player doesn't need to be as good as a foreign one seems to be the general "idea" among some factions of the fans.

Just had to say it.

I see alot of the english users of these boards are getting a bit tired og all the MGP rants, an in fact as do I.

But, the irony of it all is that if MGP was english himself all of you "we-are-tired-of-MGP-so-shut-up" brits would be crying even louder for him to get apps.

Some of you are crying for british reserve-team players that have little or not at all at a high level to be included. (Perhaps not just now, but earlier this fall)

As a regular user of these boards(more of a reader than poster) I must say, with all due respect, that some of you englishmen are very patriotically biased.

A british player doesn't need to be as good as a foreign one seems to be the general "idea" among some factions of the fans.

Just had to say it.

thanks rainmaker.

and to "defend" myself i have to say that many the comments i do make is just because "i hate noorwegian fags that like morten because of his hair, he is @#/?, and played in a pub-league". a look down this thread-page tells me all about that. too bad, its a bad circle, you talking ###### about me, morten and norwegians, and i do my best to defend myself/mgp/norway, and i do that with the same method you, talk down on other parties.

but i am certain, that if it was a british prospect rovers bought it'd be quite the opposite.

Awww, poor cuidado, he's been an innocent victim in this racist conspiracy by us English sorts (I didn't even realise I was English until just now - thanks lads). Poor fella.

Rainmaker, I've never read such a load of shat in my life that didn't have cuidado's name next to it.

Hughes first priority and one which to date he has done admirably is to make us hard to beat! He's only achieved that by making us harder to score against. And that in a nutshell is why MGP has not figured much.

His next job is to trade a few draws for a win or two, and depending on who arrives in the Jan sales is why MGP could become a key player.

I expect that MGP will certainly get a chance should the Savage deal go through. If Savage played with Ferguson then creativity would be required from the wings. However its obvious to a blind man on a galloping horse that Pederson, Ferguson and Tugay cannot play in a team threatened by relegation and facing a scrap every week. We would be known as the divisions lightweights and would be rolled over every week. MGP has talent but he has to adapt to English football and that isn't achieved overnight.

Seems to me this post sums up the whole situation.

Awww, poor cuidado, he's been an innocent victim in this racist conspiracy by us English sorts (I didn't even realise I was English until just now - thanks lads). Poor fella.

Rainmaker, I've never read such a load of shat in my life that didn't have cuidado's name next to it.

Sad enough, that explains Rainmakers point.

I think you will find, Rainmaker, that we were merely pointing out that others were also waiting a chance to play but had to wait their turn.

Myself and Miss Roversmum are great fans of Gresko, but it doesn't make us blind to the fact that he wasn't up to scratch before his injury.

Why the need for the fuss? Morten will either play or he won't. There is no need to keep threatening us. Whether he is British/English or not doesn't even come into it.

Are you sure your name isn't Troublemaker?

Please also see Paul's post above.

Rainmaker does have a point. If a player is young and English people on here will look a lot more favourably on him than if he was a 31 year old German. That being said, it's NOT the case here. Cuidado just won't realise that MGP, however talented he may be, for some reason isn't up to the pace of the premiership at the moment. It could be having played a whole season in Norway before coming here or it could be something else. But Mark Hughes and his coaching staff sees him in training every day and knows better than anyone in what shape he is. He will eventually get his chance.

It seems my post have been greatly misunderstood.

I am not, nor have I ever been, eagerly advocating the selection of MGP. I hope he will play, but if he doesn't then he doesn't. I'm sure Hughes is on top of things.

Yes, i hope he plays because he is of the same nationality as myself. Wouldn't you too if a fellow countryman transfered to your favorite team?

My earlier post is as said not a pro/con MGP post directly, it is more of a observation i have made over the time i have been reading this site (8 years now, i think).

And roversmum: Where have i threatend _ANYONE_?

Edit: Spelling and more spelling

Edited by Rainmaker

Should not come as a shock to anyone that every other thread on this mb shifts the focus from the subject at hand to the actual posters involved in the thread faster than you can say "repeat" three times.

I'll be the first to admit it took at while to get used to the bitching (personhets wink.gif ). You wouldn't think it was so hard to think twice before launching a scathing attack on someone for their opinion, and not on the opinion itself.

Almost sounds like I'm defending cuidado here .. unsure.gif I'm not wink.gif