SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gamst Pedersen

krislu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say Roverdrake, I mean Ewood Dream, interesting, perhaps conveniant, that you joined on the same day that Roverdrake stopped posting, write just like he did and have a dislike for Matteo...

Sorry if everyone else already knew they were the same person, I've been wondering for ages.

Edited by tcj_jones

Can we stop accusing people of being other members. We have software installed to keep a check on this type of thing. I'm sure if Ewood Dream and Roverdrake are the same person it will be dealt with.

Until that happens you can assume that there is nothing to link Rover Drake and Ewood Dream.

Play nicely Children!!!

Hey guys I don't want any disturbances here... I just want to post ok. So don't accuse me of being someone I'm not sad.gif We're all supposed to be fans united..... riiiight?

Exactly.

But what did happen to RoverDrake ?? Did Matteo get to him.

DISCUSSION ABOUT MGP

We'd rather there wasn't - it's been done to death, resurrected, and repeated ad nauseam.

Unless you were referring to Mickey Gray's Pub, in which case please carry on.

Tore Pedersen

Cost - £500,000

Rovers appearances - 3

Per Pedersen

Cost - £2,500,000

Rovers starts - 6

Morst Gandst Pederson

Cost - £1,500,000

Rovers starts - 3 (currently)

At least we've only had one Grabbi !!!!

http://cuidado.footballclips.net/MGP-comp_...504_cuidado.mp4

Mpeg layer 4.

Could be played in QuickTime, VLC, mplayer, windows media player, realplayer ++

Its the second match souness saw of MGP in Tromsø.

And please dont slag me or him off because i offer you this video. This is not "moaning" to play him, simply a download for those of you who actually want to check what he is all about, he IS a rovers-player.

The freekick certainly was impressive. Whilst Rosenberg are a good team he won't get that kind of space to run against players of that level in the Premiership. That video seemed to confirm everything that we've assumed - the lad clearly has talent and soon enough we'll get to see it.

The freekick certainly was impressive. Whilst Rosenberg are a good team he won't get that kind of space to run against players of that level in the Premiership. That video seemed to confirm everything that we've assumed - the lad clearly has talent and soon enough we'll get to see it.

Couldnt agree more, mate.

I don't think anyone wants him to start a match right off unless something happens, but the fact that he doesnt even get reservematches is to me pretty strange. Lets hope he gets the chance off the bench this weekend.

eh? Didn't Gallagher get his chance in the first XI because one striker was injured and another suspended? Special... lucky, call it what you will. Pedersen will get his chance eventually. Have some faith in Hughes's intelligence - he's hardly had time at the club to have a Souness style "dressing-room bust-up" tongue.gif so there must be some reason that Morten's not on the pitch, right?

Edited by tenpo