BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Loan Extended

frosty

Could we have done with him back? Anyone any idea how he is doing at....um.... where ever he's gone?

scored 2 goals the other week!

Nah, leave the lad be. Read somewhere he can be recalled instantly if necessary so no need.

Charlie Nicholas is raving about him. Said that he is the most impressive player on the pitch.

Sensational was the term he used.

Beat three men then shot from 25yds just over the bar, has since got booked.

Ferguson and Danns anyone ? surely not .........

Charlie Nicholas is raving about him.  Said that he is the most impressive player on the pitch.

Sensational was the term he used.

Beat three men then shot from 25yds just over the bar, has since got booked.

Ferguson and Danns anyone ? surely not .........

Sounds a hell of a lot better than Ferguson and Flitcroft or Ferguson and Tugay. At least sticking a young lad in the team you'll see effort and plenty of running. May not be the answer but at least he'd try to take some of the pressure off Ferguson. Tugay is largely a static player, knocking passes around whereas what Flitty offers the team is...well, i've no idea what he offers the team anymore. Certainly, he's not the player he was and games simply seem to pass him by.

Some people keep saying it isn't the time to try unproven kids...but if the senior players are so damn useless then what is there to lose? Maybe we start losing 5-0 instead of 4-0, at least options are being tried. Besides, you never know...a bit of desire and enthusiasm in the team may actually do wonders. It does for other sides...

92er Posted on Oct 27 2004, 23:11 

He appears to score spectacular goals and get booked a lot. 

maybe what we need, a player who gets stuck in & leads by example.

Some people keep saying it isn't the time to try unproven kids...but if the senior players are so damn useless then what is there to lose? Maybe we start losing 5-0 instead of 4-0, at least options are being tried. Besides, you never know...a bit of desire and enthusiasm in the team may actually do wonders. It does for other sides...

rover.gif ahmen tinykit.gif

I agree that we should recall him. It's only division 2 blah blah blah (although he scored against Southampton) but he's shown what he can do after disappointing spells at Hartlepool and Blackpool.

And besides, I don't think he can do worse than Flitcroft and Tugay.

I agree that we should recall him. It's only division 2 blah blah blah (although he scored against Southampton) but he's shown what he can do after disappointing spells at Hartlepool and Blackpool.

And besides, I don't think he can do worse than Flitcroft and Tugay.

Not sure about Hartlepool but all the Blackpool fans i spoke to said he was quality and much better than Douglas.

Some thought Douglas was a lot better.

Douglas impressed with his honest endeavour and ability to play anywhere in midfield. Danns meanwhile, obviously had the technical ability - he scored a fabulous 30 yarder against Oldham for 'pool, however his apparent lack of effort meant he wasn't a regular. In fact, people who watch the reserves say that's why he hasn't got into the first team.

However, it sounds like Phil Parkinson has got Danns coupling his technical skill with graft.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.