BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Anthony Stokes

J*B

Rumours from the Scottish end when we signed him said he was coming here for 18k pwk. Celtic wanted rid but Hibs and others couldn't watch his wages then in comes uncle Owen via his 'contacts' and we get lumbered with this waste of a skin. Just like when a club wanted rid of bad egg @#/? pot Goodwille and in came Kean and his 'contacts'.

Stinking signing the guy has never given a toss since he signed I don't think. He's only interested in drinking and shagging back home. At least Andy Kennedy got action around here and also helped the local night time economy :lol:

5 hours ago, Tom said:

Not really his fault this one but terrible for us if it means he needs time off, we could do with him in the squad as we have no strikers currently in form.

Recovery time is 20 minutes max...... allegedly...... so if he has 24 hours off the nest he'll be ok for a game of football .... not taking into account he's crap at that too 

On 16 April 2017 at 0:07 AM, Mercer said:

I think Stokes' contract is far too lucrative.

I don't blame the lad.

Whoever signed it off at Ewood should be dismissed instantly.

Cheston surprise surprise the mans a walking stammering liability

Yet another one so far out of his depth that a brief stint in the big chair has proved very costly yet again to the club by signing off expensive contracts to odd balls and part timers. Then he's scrabbling round taking out short term high interest loans for working capital just to ensure these no marks get paid thousands for doing nothing or putting in the occasional shift.

But of course he can't take all the credit for the loose change of savings he's made on the accounts !  Just how much of a hole in that has hiring and firing Coyle, Sandy & co made ?????

• 9 months later...

Archived