SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Anthony Stokes

J*B

Just now, Stuart said:

Really really not.

Oh dear.

Poor choice of words - I'll rephrase:

You would be better searching on twitter than having it posted here. It wouldn't pass Glenn's PG rating. 

Properly labelled "Not Safe For Work" links to other sites aren't much of a problem (i.e. if it's as bad as all that, just make sure everyone is very warned before they click the link). Certainly for distasteful / profane stuff.

Linking to anything facilitating a crime is probably still off limits (there isn't much risk for us linking stuff these day, unless it's terrorism or copyright infringing) as long as we don't "promote" it.

Just now, Glenn said:

Properly labelled "Not Safe For Work" links to other sites aren't much of a problem (i.e. if it's as bad as all that, just make sure everyone is very warned before they click the link). Certainly for distasteful / profane stuff.

Linking to anything facilitating a crime is probably still off limits (there isn't much risk for us linking stuff these day, unless it's terrorism or copyright infringing) as long as we don't "promote" it.

I'm guessing iCloud hacking is illegal?

Just now, Glenn said:

Please please don't link to the video. It's bad enough somebody has posted it on Fb.

If it's "how to hack iCloud" then yes. If it's, "lolz, somebody hacked his iCloud account and posted this from his account" then fine (if it's in the public domain now).

But I'm now guessing it's nudes of some girl he's with?  In which case, nah, leave well alone. For a whole pile of legal and ethical reasons.

You should be fine talking about it (who leaked what, where, when etc).

Just now, Glenn said:

If it's "how to hack iCloud" then yes. If it's, "lolz, somebody hacked his iCloud account and posted this from his account" then fine (if it's in the public domain now).

But I'm now guessing it's nudes of some girl he's with?  In which case, nah, leave well alone. For a whole pile of legal and ethical reasons.

You should be fine talking about it (who leaked what, where, when etc).

Worse.

• Backroom

Not really his fault this one but terrible for us if it means he needs time off, we could do with him in the squad as we have no strikers currently in form.

Just now, Tom said:

Not really his fault this one but terrible for us if it means he needs time off, we could do with him in the squad as we have no strikers currently in form.

You'd imagine this is the personal issues Mowbray was talking about  RE why hasn't been playing? 

Archived