BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

10 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

I can't remember but Mowbray is on record as saying only a week or two ago that Travis will go out on loan if we can bring someone in. I presume he means in CM because that is where Travis has been playing for the 1st team and I think that's where Mowbray sees him playing in the future. 

Starting to look to me like Travis should be kept around rather than loaned out.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, USABlue said:

Is there a work around to be able to watch these SSN highlights over here in TRUMPville?

Well you could either use a VPN or you could just wait a little longer until one of either of the two clubs uploads them to their YouTube channels - 

5 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Well you could either use a VPN or you could just wait a little longer until one of either of the two clubs uploads them to their YouTube channels - 

I have ifollow but I want to see NOW.  heheh.  Not just game highlights though.

Great result and stunningly important.

First league win gets the no league win monkey off our back and puts a bit of breathing space between us and the bottom going into a tougher September (our first priority being to stay up). It won't do any harm to confidence and keeping the unbeaten run going and having a plan B with Armstrong up front is very encouraging too.

A little concerning to hear that we're still a bit profligate in front of goal - in this league that could make a huge difference to our end position, positively or negatively. It's far from the worst position to have and something a good key addition up front could go a long way to rectifying.