Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Semi Final

doowe

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gav

Have to agree Tris is a comic genius in the making and wasted @ Diageo!!

Cirencester - How many you putting up for B&B?

In terms of trains from Cheltenham, have to go via Gloucester but not sure of the route from Gloucester to Cardiff..

Air Wales increases flights from Liverpool for FA Cup semi-finals in Cardiff

Wales' National Airline, Air Wales announces it's intention to operate extra frequency on it's Liverpool services during the FA Cup semi-finals held in Cardiff due to unprecedented demand for scheduled services for the services during the events.

During the 16th April, Air Wales will operate extra Liverpool flights, ideal for a day return with time to suit with Newcastle frequencies added during the Sunday 19th April now running 3-return flights during this day.

Times of services

The schedules in local time are as follows:

16 April only

· 6G608 Departs Cardiff 0700, Arrives LPL 0745

· 6G609 Departs Liverpool 0815, Arrives Cardiff 0900

· 6G612 Departs Cardiff 1630, Arrives Liverpool 1715

· 6G613 Departs Liverpool 1745, Arrives Cardiff 1830

Prices and live availability available online at www.airwales.com or through Central Reservations on 0870 777 3131. Group rates also available.

Well for the rest of us its pubs and couches, but not a live broadcast. Yes; for those of us in Australia, the early kickoff must have thrown a spanner in the works for our friends at SBS and THEIR tv schedule. So instead of seeing a live football game at 9:15, SBS will delay telecast till 10:45.

http://www.sbs.com.au/whatson/index.php3?progdate=16:04:2005

mad.gifsad.gifohmy.gifmad.gif

200/300 people down at Ewood this morning. Baz is about 50 people away from being served at this point.

Was there at 6am this morning and about fiftieth in the que. There was more than 200 though. Went all the way down one side of the concourse and half way back up the other by the time i got served at 9.15.

Im knackered though!

Following my faxed application sent on Tuesday to the ticket office, I was very pleased with the excellent service. I received a telephone call this morning from a young lady at the ticket office who gave me options of exactly where I wanted to sit. Went for 2 tickets at £35 each in Lower Tier Block L7 in the BT stand. Will be sent within a few days by registered mail.

After all the adverse publicity on previous ocassions, it was very gratifying to see they can help when required.

Well for the rest of us its pubs and couches, but not a live broadcast. Yes; for those of us in Australia, the early kickoff must have thrown a spanner in the works for our friends at SBS and THEIR tv schedule. So instead of seeing a live football game at 9:15, SBS will delay telecast till 10:45.

http://www.sbs.com.au/whatson/index.php3?progdate=16:04:2005

mad.gifsad.gifohmy.gifmad.gif

The bastwearads mad.gif

Well that'll be phones switched off/off the hook etc and a media blackout.

I wonder if anyone can sell two tickets to me(i am from sweden)?

I have never(yet)been to ewood and seen a match so have to wait to phase 4(11 april),and that is a bit tight into booking flights and hotels

Hopefully there are some good people that have two tickets over...... sad.gif

book anyway because you`ll definetly get a ticket in phase 4

Well, you know it will take a few days for the tickets to come to sweden and "if" they get lost its might be to late to book flights and hotels in cardiff......

book anyway because you`ll definetly get a ticket in phase 4

Well, you know it will take a few days for the tickets to come to sweden and "if" they get lost its might be to late to book flights and hotels in cardiff......

Robin wait a few days for the initial rush to die down and ring the ticket office. By all accounts they are very helpful in these situations.