BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Squad

No, the squad numbers will be out at the beginning of October this year. It's because the new away shirt was released so early.

I expect the new home shirt will be released when we announce our next signing on August 31st (2005).

328946[/snapback]

Will the new home shirt be released today then? smile.gif

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that squire. Another question for you - is it definitely a brand new design? or just the same shirt as last year but with Lonsdale as the sponsor?

Probably a silly question but I don't recall seeing confirmation anywhere (some smart arse will no doubt post a link).

Cheers

The fact that this season we can argue about who would get the coveted first eleven numbers is surely a good sign that our squad is more flexible and prepared than this time last season.

But Sparky seems to have a few more signings planned and the rumours say he may need to shift people out to bring people in...

With that in mind, neither Dickov or Kuqi are guaranteed No. 10 - wouldn't it be great to see McCarthy as No 10?

With regards to the new home kit - I thought the club had said they would announce the new kit details by the end of July, but I am not best known for paying attention... But if the club sticks to the same design as the new away which is quite likely, and going off clues left by Lee, I made a quick mock up which you can see here!

I have posted a link cos I dont know if I am allowed to display it here...

The fact that this season we can argue about who would get the coveted first eleven numbers is surely a good sign that our squad is more flexible and prepared than this time last season.

331206[/snapback]

And there's no dispute about who gets 4 and 5 as there are only 2 players to choose from sad.gif

Hope JW and MH have another trick up their sleeve.

And there's no dispute about who gets 4 and 5 as there are only 2 players to choose from sad.gif

Hope JW and MH have another trick up their sleeve.

331790[/snapback]

I am sure they do. But they will probably stay tight lipped until any deals are clinched...

Every company that sponsors us gets the ugliest logo in the World criticism.

Time, McEwans, HSA and now Lonsdale.

I don't really care who sponsors us, although it will be sad to see the rabbit go, his half time adverts were usually the most entertaining thing at Ewood on a match day. Well, apart from the netball girls outside.

Every company that sponsors us gets the ugliest logo in the World criticism.

Time, McEwans, HSA and now Lonsdale.

I don't really care who sponsors us, although it will be sad to see the rabbit go, his half time adverts were usually the most entertaining thing at Ewood on a match day. Well, apart from the netball girls outside.

331942[/snapback]

you are right fairplay.

is it true the premier league numbers are going to be in gold this year??

the away kit's number are black.

332049[/snapback]

a mate told me that all the number this season that whatever colour they are they will have a gold outline??

i remember seing newcastles and they had it on their new kit at the end of last season because they brought it out early!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.