BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Squad

oh jeez, do people read too much into everything thesedays? I'll amend it to stop waves of panic spreading throughout the world!

Edited by Lee

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

explain why baros wheres number 5 for liverpool then when he's a forward and surley the number 5 is a defensive number eh???

is just because baros is a **** tongue.gif

326510[/snapback]

Yes, yes it is. He looks like an idiot. Just like Tugay looked pretty daft in that number 3 shirt.

Anyway, its too early in the summer to be talking about squad numbers (as if they're that imprtant in any case).

Yes, yes it is. He looks like an idiot. Just like Tugay looked pretty daft in that number 3 shirt.

Anyway, its too early in the summer to be talking about squad numbers (as if they're that imprtant in any case).

326880[/snapback]

i wouldn't say that mate, you buy a new shirt, get the name and number of your favorite player on the back and a week later he's off packing his bags to another club or he's been given a new number for the new season and it makes you look a fool withstupid.gif

i beleve a few seasons ago at coventry, i cant remember his name but he was a popular player with the fans and he changed his number to number 10 and he offered to pay for everyone who bought his ###### with the previous number a replacement.

Couldn't you just buy the shirt and get the number on later?  Or is that too simple? thumbs-up.gif

326994[/snapback]

yeah i agree if you live locally, but say you don't, and you havn't got a decent sports shop by you that sells the gear, you have to buy by mail or the tinternet and you really want to buy it all at the same time.

i hope you understand what i am trying to say

yeah i agree if you live locally, but say you don't, and you havn't got a decent sports shop by you that sells the gear, you have to buy by mail or the tinternet and you really want to buy it all at the same time.

i hope you understand what i am trying to say

327000[/snapback]

Or get it done when you come to ewood

i beleve a few seasons ago at coventry, i cant remember his name but he was a popular player with the fans and he changed his number to number 10 and he offered to pay for everyone who bought his ###### with the previous number a replacement.

326987[/snapback]

That might be because coventry only have about 10fans who actually buy the shirts!

i wouldn't say that mate, you buy a new shirt, get the name and number of your favorite player on the back and a week later he's off packing his bags to another club or he's been given a new number for the new season and it makes you look a fool withstupid.gif

326987[/snapback]

Chill, chill, chill! FFS, he is right it is july the numbers aren't out so it is a bit to early to talk about them. Talk about being overprotective about your own topic, 'stupid' bit harsh!!!

I thinknummer one will bbe braf freredsl. nujnvbe twp will ne licuus neil. wyas what              a night parebbt were goinnnnf to wok i get ho,me. i loer verr

327127[/snapback]

Gotta save this one before he sobers up.

You're telling us! Every thread I've read so far today ends with you going "scrbbse goiseg the is the bes t hjsh eghe fant astu ic love hms"

327199[/snapback]

Just like talking to him on a matchday isnt it!

I think this may well be more likely (give or take the signings):

1. Friedel

2. Neill

3. Gresko

4. Mokeona

5. Nelsen

6. Todd

7. Emerton

8. Savage

9. Cole

10. Dickov

11. Pedersen

12. Kuqi

13. Encklemen

14. Reid

15. Flitcroft

16. Tugay

17. McCarthy

18. McEveley

19. Gallagher

20. Thompson

21. Jansen

22. Matteo

23. Amoruso

24. Douglas

25. Johnson

26. Yelldell

27. Derbyshire

28. Taylor

33. Gray

Do squad numbers change every year?

I thought that the number of those already in the team remained the same...

327542[/snapback]

There is no rule Oklahoma, some players want to change to their preferred number, some dont actually give a monkeys!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.