BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Major Incident In London

Guest Kamy100

no ones disagreeing with you that some fanatics are using Islam to justify their acts, wht we have been trying to put forward is that all muslims are suicide bombers, and that Islam in itself is not the only religion that has had followers who wish to use it as an excuse to kill people.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to agree with you in part Theno. Treacherous words from a treacherous citizen. Really, what the f*** is he on about?

"Until we feel security, you will be our target. Until you stop the bombing, gassing, imprisonment and torture of my people, we will not stop this fight.

"We are at war and I am a soldier. Now you too will taste the reality of this situation.''

He added: "Our words are dead until we give them life with our blood.''...

Extremist, murderous gibberish. What have people on the public transport system in London to do with the apparent 'victimisation' of Muslims all over the world?

@#/?s.

Edited by Rovermatt

The only problem with people saying that not all muslims are Suicide bombers is completley correct however relativly naive. I have recently completed a 3rd degree theses on the links between globalisation and terrorism and interviwed many of the Islamic community. A good 80% said that these people are nutcases and one offs however I came across two young gentlemaen who have informed me that they have given up there religion due there communities backing of terrorist funding even taking place in mosques , one young man who i interviwed told me that Drugs imported from Pakisatn /afghanisatn are been sold to white kids and much of the proceeds in funding terrorist activity in this country.

He went on to say that whilst many of his local community did not agree with what was going on they both sympathisised with ideology and would not inform the police as " another muslim would never grass another brother or sister in ". This is shown by the lack co-opertion that has been shown after the events of the Leeds four

Edited by Bazzanotsogreat

I tend to agree with you in part Theno. Treacherous words from a treacherous citizen. Really, what the f*** is he on about?

"Until we feel security, you will be our target. Until you stop the bombing, gassing, imprisonment and torture of my people, we will not stop this fight.

"We are at war and I am a soldier. Now you too will taste the reality of this situation.''

He added: "Our words are dead until we give them life with our blood.''...

Extremist, murderous gibberish. What have people on the public transport system in London to do with the apparent 'victimisation' of Muslims all over the world?

@#/?s.

344357[/snapback]

In truth this lad may well have a point that the West are interfering unduly in Islamic affairs - just as the fundamentally anti Western doctrine of Islam is undermining our fundamental core beliefs of equality and democracy (Hence ID cards , hence the pandering to Muslims over here in attempts at appeasement )

Those who believe that Muslims can be fully Westernised without shedding their religious beliefs are living in cloud cuckoo land . Unfortunately this lad has taken this realisation to the most extreme level . He is undoubtedly representative of only a tiny minority in that respect ; but there are hundreds of thousands of his fellow Muslims who have realised the incompatibility of Islam and Western values and are living in a void between two worlds . The fact that most are born here and have GB passports is irrelevant .

The real root of the problem in all this is that there is nobody to negotiate with - Bin Laden and his terrorist groups do not have enough political power in their own lands to determine policies that would enable the Western powers to "withdraw" . If some Muslim leader did have the power to gather in all Muslims to the East , regardless of where they were born , then I'd be the first to support him ...

The only problem with people saying that not all muslims are Suicide bombers is completley correct however relativly naive. I have recently completed a 3rd degree theses

344432[/snapback]

Did you spell it right when you submitted?? I'd suggest that the closest link you have to anything involving 3rd degree is a nasty burn, and having had to scan most of your posts, the burn won't be anywhere north of your arse.

To get back to the point, London is still London. We're still using the tubes, still drinking in the bars, still flying from Heathrow. We still won the Olympics, which was where we were the day before the lunatics started blowing themselves up.

I'm clearly feeling confident because we've gone 4 Thursdays without a tube blowing up, but the message is still exactly what I posted on July 7th ... ... you'll never change this city.

tinykit.gif

Did you spell it right when you submitted??  I'd suggest that the closest link you have to anything involving 3rd degree is a nasty burn, and having had to scan most of your posts, the burn won't be anywhere north of your arse.

To get back to the point, London is still London.  We're still using the tubes, still drinking in the bars, still flying from Heathrow.  We still won the Olympics, which was where we were the day before the lunatics started blowing themselves up.

I'm clearly feeling confident because we've gone 4 Thursdays without a tube blowing up, but the message is still exactly what I posted on July 7th ... ... you'll never change this city.

tinykit.gif

344515[/snapback]

And what have a degree in be a smug arsehole 1st class

On what? Dyslexia?

laugh.gif  laugh.gif

344871[/snapback]

Yeah i have got Dyslexia, so what . Still managed to get a 2;1 at uni . I cant spell , but I would sooner be well-informed personally.

Why do people get attacked for having dyslexia yet others spout utterley ill-informed trash out about topics they clearley have no idea about, yet no one insults them

Guest Dik Bleek
Why do people get attacked for having dyslexia yet others spout utterley ill-informed trash out about topics they clearley have no idea about, yet no one insults them.
It does seem to be a problem on this board by a few members, and it does spoil some good debates.

It does seem to be a problem on this board by a few members, and it does spoil some good debates.

345252[/snapback]

Well imo it's a thoroughly modern disease like ME and Stress. Like them it must be caused by TV or playstations or calpol or disposable nappies or something similarly modern cos I cannot honestly remember even one sufferer of dyslexia in my day.

btw what sort of sadistic @#/? thought up the word 'dyslexia' anyway? rolleyes.gif

Edited by thenodrog

Well imo it's a thoroughly modern disease like ME and Stress.  Like them it must be caused by TV or playstations or calpol or disposable nappies or something similarly modern cos I cannot honestly remember even one sufferer of dyslexia in my day.

btw what sort of sadistic @#/? thought up the word 'dyslexia' anyway?  rolleyes.gif

345719[/snapback]

Black Toyota Salesman ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.