BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers So Called Club Shop. Problems Anyone?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no goalkeepers jerseys available online. I'm presuming they actually sell them in the club shop? Bloody joke.

they only sell the yellow one, the orange one isn't available for some reason.

It's very thin material too. Do you want me to bring you one down on Saturday?

OK, I'm not trying to steal wolverine's thunder but a number of people have asked for help/info on obtaining stuff from the shop. I'm happy to do this provided I can get payment up front, my plastic fantastic isn't so well at the moment!!! Today the shop was stocking the following:

TEAM STRIP

Shirts home/away adults - short-sleeve £31.50 and long-sleeved £35

Child sizes - £17.50 short-sleeve only

Shorts adults - £14

Shorts child - £11.50

Goal keeper shirt - adults £35, shorts £20. This is the yellow/black strip, quality is the same as team shirt

Socks - all sizes £5.50

Black away shirt - adult £8

TRAINING STRIP - GREY

Tracksuit - child £45.50

Bench Jacket - adult £42

Fleece - adult £31.50 - child £25

Shorts - child £10.50

Running T-shirt - adult - £14

PRINTING:

Letters £1 each

Numbers £4 each - 10etc = 2 numbers = £4 x 2 =£8

MISCELLANEOUS

Ties - none in stock

Baseball cap - £6.50 pretty naff

Towel - £8.50

Scarf - £5 - can also get some good ones, Euro style etc from street vendors for £5

Calendar - £5 (2007)

Also in stock but I didn't price up - kids rucksack, bootbag, wallets, clock, pencils etc

I will ship this anywhere requested, the deal is this, you pay, in £sterling ONLY:

Item costs

Packing cost - usually £1.50

Postage - generally £4-7 but it obviously depends on what you order

3% surcharge on total to cover my PayPal costs - just so it doesn't cost me anything

I always ship in original packaging with price tags still attached

To order PM me with what you need, I'll price it, work out the postage, etc and PM you with the details for payment. Be sure to send me your full name and address. I don't have time to chase you :)

I hope this answers everyone who PMd me.

OK, I'm not trying to steal wolverine's thunder but a number of people have asked for help/info on obtaining stuff from the shop.

No worries Paul, just putting a central point for items available from other than the club shop. I could add a little bit on the site to say you can help get stuf from the actual store if you want?

Don't want to over busy you though!

No worries Paul, just putting a central point for items available from other than the club shop. I could add a little bit on the site to say you can help get stuf from the actual store if you want?

Don't want to over busy you though!

Just put a note saying they can PM me. Might be worth including the details of what is available. The items I posted above are usually in stock.

OK, had enough. Only worked on this for an hour so please be gentle. It probably wont work out but what the hell?!

If anyone has anything they want me to include, either post it here, pm me, or email me.

Not done any nice design work or pics but it is coming.

Should have done this ages ago...

NOT THE ROVERS STORE

Just had a quick look there Wolverine - Good Job.

May I give you a couple of suggestions.

1) I recently bought a couple of replica shirts from Toffs. It maybe worthwhile asking whether they want a link on there for their site.

2) Possibly have a word with the lads who sell the scarves and badges outside the ground and maybe arrange to put their e-mail address on there and have some kind of arrangement so for those fans who cannot make it to Ewood can but a scarf online and have it sent to them.

Here's some advice for you tcj, it goes like this. Yer family?? Sod off I'm going the footy. That's pretty much it.

LOL some of he best advise i have seen in a long time. And Paul thx for post the prices and other things online. Ill have to go and look up the price conversons but itll be worth it to get me sum spiffy looking Rovers stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Why don't the shop print numbers and names on shirts that you didn't buy from them?

My son got a the away kit for chrimbo and I had a massive problem getting Tugay put on the back as we didnt have the receipt. We get all our rovers stuff from the shop.

Also, he got a Turkey top for chrimbo which he'd also like to get Tugay's name on. They wouldn't do this...anyone could see that it was a proper shirt (Nike).....I didn't realise we can afford to turn tenners down.

Am I missing something here in relation to damaging the top etc....????

Why don't the shop print numbers and names on shirts that you didn't buy from them?

My son got a the away kit for chrimbo and I had a massive problem getting Tugay put on the back as we didnt have the receipt. We get all our rovers stuff from the shop.

Also, he got a Turkey top for chrimbo which he'd also like to get Tugay's name on. They wouldn't do this...anyone could see that it was a proper shirt (Nike).....I didn't realise we can afford to turn tenners down.

Am I missing something here in relation to damaging the top etc....????

They say they won't print shirts bought from elsewhere but they did my Aachen shirt when I asked them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.