BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

British Press

Moppy

Sooo...

1st the gutter press force out SGE. Even if you dont like him what the press did was simply wrong.

2nd They put so much pressure on Big Phil that he wont take the job and help put SM in thinking him the best thing since sliced bread.

3rd Wayne Rooney makes the comment along the lines of that in any other country the Press would be happy we are in the quater final but ours are just always negative.

4th They final get a reaction of one of the calmest managers in football SGE, as he finally defends himself against their hounding.

5th Portugal come out and say that qoutes in The Sun are completely fake with regards to Pauleta think Robinson is the weakest link in the team.

---------

They are out of control. Something needs to be done about it. Any ideas anyone, I myself hate the tabloids and never buy them but unfortunatly they will always sell and will always keep printing this crap. Is there anything we can do?

Can we beat Alan Green with baseball bats ?.

Alan Green is in the queue but only after

Waddel, Motson, Lawrenson, Tydsley, Dury, Pleat, Jimmy Arnfield, Ian Wright, Mark Bright and numerous others.

This Guardian article reveals the new, tough, mean side to SGE. Personally, I like it too.

Gruaniad

"Don't tell me I don't know what to do," he said. "I know exactly what to do."

"Ghana have played wonderful football. Ivory Coast have played wonderful football. Holland and Spain, the same... But where are they? Tell me, where are these four teams now? At home, that's where. And we are here."

Stick it to 'em Sven!

Alan Green is in the queue but only after

Waddel, Motson, Lawrenson, Tydsley, Dury, Pleat, Jimmy Arnfield, Ian Wright, Mark Bright and numerous others.

I don't mind Waddle, but Green is the biggest whinging sh_tbag there is. Should eff off back to Belfast.

Didn't Ashley Cole say recently that is was impossible for the players to enjoy the World Cup due to the insane amount of pressure? The press certainly aren't helping...

I had forgot about this one. Says it all though doesnt it. Its effecting the players and our chances of winning and performing so why dont they lay off a bit.

Don't worry about it Moppy.

I have said all along England and Sven are going to win the World Cup and the more the press are against it, the sweeter it will be when the team and management ram it back down their throats.

(Im getting quite nervous now, I have said all along we are going to win it, and now we are quite close Im scared!!)

Edited by BuckyRover

They are out of control. Something needs to be done about it. Any ideas anyone, I myself hate the tabloids and never buy them but unfortunatly they will always sell and will always keep printing this crap. Is there anything we can do?

One thing you can do is stop reading them. Simple.

IF YOU DONT READ THEM HOW DO YOU KNOW WHATS IN THEM?

He doesn't buy them, not read them.

This baseball bat & Alan Green thing. Is there some organised event or is it just a turn up as and when you feel like. Do we need to bring our own baseball bat, or will a stout stick be adequate?

I`ve said for ages, the british press are the scum of the earth.

Journalists are supposed to report the news, not make the news.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.