BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Target Cristiano Ronaldo

jim mk2

Does anyone think this is going to far?

He is a very talented young man who will one day win the world player of the year, he is getting some very bad advice of someone and I for one hope it changes so we can appreciate his talent.

I think its all gone too far. i'm as annoyed as the next person about him, but he isn't the one who got Rooney sent off. He didn't ask for a card for Rooney. He wasn't the only one who approached the ref. He's not the only player in world football who dives. ITS ONLY A GAME!

What happens if some pyscho see's that image of Rooney holding Ronaldo's head and thinks 'oh i know what i'll do....' i think you'd all change your tune then wouldn't you!!

Pedersen dived against chelsea...do you want to see him dead too?

If he does go to Madrid i can only see his diving getting worse however!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are kidding arent you. One of the most talented youngsters around? Course he is neekoy. :wstu:

And wanted by Madrid? We'll see wont we.....

No of course you are right mate, he is crap. All those plaudits he gets are just from friends and family :wstu:

I hope Rooney learns to stop being a loudmouthed scumbag thug on the feild.

Oh for goodness sake, do you ever stop?

rather have a rooney with passion and a caring to win than a faggot who rolls over and tries to get other players sent off every minute of his gay crying self pompus up his own arse time spent on the pitch ...hes a complete tool.

Exactly Abs. Might nip into the Walmsley later, buy you a Guinness.

Scouse, don't you wish he would get that out of his game?

I would be more then happy to see Rooney for the talent instead the swearing abusive young man he insists on portraying

Therein lies the 'problem'. It's the level of aggression, the desperation to compete and for those to work as hard around him that lifts the rest of the squad. All of the so-called 'pundits' commented on the increase on workrate when he entered the fray, and how dissapointed he was to have been substituted. Rooney later admitted he shouldn't have been throwing his boots around the place, but was frustrated at the lack of effort from the team.

OK so he's a rough diamond, but in that tussle with Portugese poofters he could have gone down at least three times, but tried to stay on his feet. Contrast that with the game last night, more gay diving.

Therein lies the 'problem'. It's the level of aggression, the desperation to compete and for those to work as hard around him that lifts the rest of the squad. All of the so-called 'pundits' commented on the increase on workrate when he entered the fray, and how dissapointed he was to have been substituted. Rooney later admitted he shouldn't have been throwing his boots around the place, but was frustrated at the lack of effort from the team.

OK so he's a rough diamond, but in that tussle with Portugese poofters he could have gone down at least three times, but tried to stay on his feet. Contrast that with the game last night, more gay diving.

My point exactly, Beckham is a perfect example to Rooney how he should act on the feild. Generally composed, hard working with individual brilliant play (well not as much anymore but you get the drift)

It will come with maturity, as I hope Ronaldo's theatrics temper with age as well and hopefully a good mentor.

Rooney and Ronaldo will continue to carry on the way they do until they get someone senior to scruff their ears a bit adn show them thr right way to be a professional.

rather have a rooney with passion and a caring to win than a faggot who rolls over and tries to get other players sent off every minute of his gay crying self pompus up his own arse time spent on the pitch ...hes a complete tool.

Rather have a skillful ronaldo who can control himself and doesnt swear than a thuggish chav who swears and stamp on opponents.

Rather have a skillful ronaldo who can control himself and doesnt swear than a thuggish chav who swears and stamp on opponents.

You obviously didn't see Ronaldo swearing at officials several times during this world cup, as for a stamp, it didn't look much like that to me. I think some of the Ronaldo bashing is over the top, but then so is calling Rooney a thuggish chav.

You obviously didn't see Ronaldo swearing at officials several times during this world cup, as for a stamp, it didn't look much like that to me. I think some of the Ronaldo bashing is over the top, but then so is calling Rooney a thuggish chav.

I was being sarcastic. After seeing the one-sided abuse (scumbag, gay, f*****t) being dished out here by some members towards Ronaldo , I just thought of being the Devil's Advocate.

For me the problem isn't so much what he did to Rooney, though I have little respect for that, but more the fact that he so regularly dived, that is why I would be so critical of him as a cheat.

I stopped posting on this messageboard because of some of the ridiculous views of some of the English posters when it comes to world football. I'm almost crying as i read this forum, but hey, at least now i can work out why the Sun's readership figures are so high.

Rooney -

Clearly a yob. Stamps on people, mouths off at referees and, to cap it all, theres that poster. Absolutely hilarious that Englands wonderkid did absolutely sweet FA all World Cup and England were saved by Owen Hargreaves. Theres more than enough evidence that hes a yob, without speaking to him. His much lauded workrate was also pitiful compared to that of Hargreaves, Terry and a good 100 other players in the tournament.

Someone also suggested that he would be an ordinary member of the workforce if he did not play football, and therefore not a 'yob'. Do you have to be unemployed to be a yob? Wasn't that fat tattooed England fan from France 98 in a good job?

Anyway, i'm happy with the fat chavs performance, it won me a fair few quid from English willing to bet that Rooney would score more than Poldi and Messi.

As for diving, cheating etc, EVERY TEAM DOES IT. Yes certain players are worse than others, but to suggest that whole teams are a lot worse is nothing but racism. Eddie suggests the Germans were very quick to go down on the floor. Really? Ballack was going down all over the place but the rest of the team were no worse than anyone else. Having a go at Ronaldo is just the typical English blame game. At least this time the scapegoat gets paid enough to deal with it, unlike the unfortunate referee from the last time.

Podolski was diving all the way through the tournament.

It's not racist to say Portgual are worse divers than England. It's fact. I think even Oklahoma will accept that their is a culture in Portugal which acquiesces to feigning injury and diving - more than in England. The same with Italy. That's not to say that English players do not dive and cheat.

English players are rarely guilty of spitting because it has a stigma attached to it in the British football culture. However, their are other aspects of our game that are not so commendable.

Edited by rover6

As for diving, cheating etc, EVERY TEAM DOES IT. Yes certain players are worse than others, but to suggest that whole teams are a lot worse is nothing but racism.

Would you mind awfully actually finding out what words mean before using them, incorrectly. Theres a good lad.

Why are you getting so upset about it? It's happened and past now. I think you need to take a step back. Rooney was sent off, whether it was right or not is debatable, but the actions of Christiano Ronaldo were there for all to see and I must ask if it is necessary for one of the most talented footballers to act in such a way? Very sad. And I've seen him diving right in front of me at Ewood.

Personally I abhor cheating by anyone and I particularly hate it when the team I support do it, especially when they try and influence the referee. That's one reason why, much as I like the guy for his industry and he's a really nice guy, I was glad that Paul Dickov has left.

As for that poster, agree, dreadful. Those who thought it up and published it should be ashamed of themselves.

Yes certain players are worse than others, but to suggest that whole teams are a lot worse is nothing but racism.

Blimey.

I can't believe I just read that.

In trying to have a go at several posters on this thread you've made yourself look dafter than anyone with that comment.

Edited by bb3

but to suggest that whole teams are a lot worse is nothing but racism.

You've posted some crap on here but now you've surpassed yourself.

As for that poster, agree, dreadful. Those who thought it up and published it should be ashamed of themselves.

Oh behave, it's only a mickey take.

:rolleyes:

and the English are noted as being arrogant.
....fighting talk... :lol::lol:

I stopped posting on this messageboard

Andy,

In my view message boards/forums call em what ya like are a place to air your views in public places. This seems to upset you somewhat is this where you actually wanna be? Maybe a blog may suit ya best, sort of an on-line diary where you can moderate the postings first before publication.

*Peace

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.