BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Target Cristiano Ronaldo

jim mk2

I've been of the opinion for quite a while now that if a player goes down "injured" and the opposition kick the ball into touch after 10 seconds or so , then that player should be immediately stretchered off and not be allowed to return for 5 or even 10 minutes . If he is genuinely injured then a substitution should be allowed .

This would deter the cheats and encourage them to stay on their feet or immediately get up when fouled and get on with the game . Less time to badger the ref about bookings .

I do agree, the only problem with this is the odd player that does need 2/3 minutes of treatment and has to sit out for 10 minutes.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of this just reminds me a joke from family guy.

Stewie trying to find a babysitter and when one portugese candidate is in an interview.

Stewie; "The add adgency wouldn't let us put no portugese but......... no portugese"

:P

Edited by Perth_Rover

Wyne Rooney suspended for two matches so will miss the first two Euro qulifiers

I find it quite ridiulous that Rooney's accidental 'stamp' merits the same length of ban as Maxi Rodrigez's premaditated run and punch!! More inconsistancy by Fifa!

Edited by cn_barlow

I find it quite ridiulous that Rooney's accidental 'stamp' merits the same length of ban as Maxi Rodrigez's premaditated run and punch!! More inconsistancy by Fifa!

My exact same thought when I read the news. Morons. But then again these are the same people that backed only giving a yellow for an intentional headbut.

How much would one wager it would have only been two games had Rooney thrown a puch, or got a yellow for a headutt

Blatter out.

I have wanted that for sometime, many others too I am sure but I am afraid it will only happen when he gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

My exact same thought when I read the news. Morons. But then again these are the same people that backed only giving a yellow for an intentional headbut.

How much would one wager it would have only been two games had Rooney thrown a puch, or got a yellow for a headutt

I have wanted that for sometime, many others too I am sure but I am afraid it will only happen when he gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Whats the deal with the fifa presidency anyway? is it a four yearly election? or is he in until he decides otherwise? like a dictatorship?

I was waiting for the ball to go out of play to see the ref go back and book him.......Still Waiting.

Ronaldo even fell so he could look the ref in the eyes. Disgrace! If Fifa want diving stopped then do something about it, NOW!

Whats the deal with the fifa presidency anyway? is it a four yearly election? or is he in until he decides otherwise? like a dictatorship?

Oh it's an election, not sure how often it comes around though. However, the whole federation is run by crooks and as long as Blatter wants to stay president...he'll stay president. Until someone catches the guy red handed, as USABlue said. Just recently saw a Panorama programme on the alleged corruption within FIFA...VERY interesting indeed.

Does anyone think this is going to far?

He is a very talented young man who will one day win the world player of the year, he is getting some very bad advice of someone and I for one hope it changes so we can appreciate his talent.

Does anyone think this is going to far?

He is a very talented young man who will one day win the world player of the year, he is getting some very bad advice of someone and I for one hope it changes so we can appreciate his talent.

Talented?

If misplaced crosses, stepovers, and being unable to pass to a team mate is talented, then yes, he has sackloads of it.

its not going far enough...DONT FORGET HOW HE DIVED IN THE FISRT FEW MINUTES AGAINST US V MANS AT EWOOD AND DIVED ABOUT ALL THE REMAINDER...HES A SCUMBAG DONT YA KNOW.

So that justifies muruls (sp?) of Rooney holding his severed head?

He is not the only player to have dived against us Abs, he is not only player to have dived against England and he certainly won't be the last for either.

Stuwilky, he is one of the most talented young footballers around, it goes to show that being a intrical part of a club like Utd and being wanted by the likes of Madrid that it is a fact.

I hope he gets the diving out of his game as I hope Rooney learns to stop being a loudmouthed scumbag thug on the feild. Heaps of talent being misplaced because of what I would consider bad advice from more senior members.

So that justifies muruls (sp?) of Rooney holding his severed head?

He is not the only player to have dived against us Abs, he is not only player to have dived against England and he certainly won't be the last for either.

Stuwilky, he is one of the most talented young footballers around, it goes to show that being a intrical part of a club like Utd and being wanted by the likes of Madrid that it is a fact.

I hope he gets the diving out of his game as I hope Rooney learns to stop being a loudmouthed scumbag thug on the feild. Heaps of talent being misplaced because of what I would consider bad advice from more senior members.

rather have a rooney with passion and a caring to win than a faggot who rolls over and tries to get other players sent off every minute of his gay crying self pompus up his own arse time spent on the pitch ...hes a complete tool.

rather have a rooney with passion and a caring to win than a faggot who rolls over and tries to get other players sent off every minute of his gay crying self pompus up his own arse time spent on the pitch ...hes a complete tool.

I want both of them smarten up so we can just have a game of football

You are kidding arent you. One of the most talented youngsters around? Course he is neekoy. :wstu:

And wanted by Madrid? We'll see wont we.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.