Executive Box is £250.00 Per Head

Premier Suite is £230.00 Per Head

Pennants Lounge is £215.00 Per Head

Bob Crompton is £175.00 Per Head

Legends is £69.00 Per Head

All Subject to VAT except Legends

Edited by mattym

Best Bet is phone the Corporate Hospitality Team :- 01254 690909

Would have thought there would be some left as there are loads of boxes and tables empty most home games these days.

Edited by mattym

might stay around now i have registered. nothing wrong with a bit of banter, as long as admin dont ban me that is :(

johnson did score on saturday, but all ex rovers(or rovers on loan) do the same, as all the numpties boo them(johnson and gally) and it only spurs them on.

some people will never learn :blink:

I went to a game at the Turf with a supplier and the hospitality was good, food was top notch and the seats were good sat outside the glass box, got a tour round the ground before the game etc.

Best bit was a dingle fed and watered me all day and Burnley lost to Gillingham good day all round !!

Edited by mattym

I went to a game at the Turf with a supplier and the hospitality was good, food was top notch and the seats were good sat outside the glass box, got a tour round the ground before the game etc.

Best bit was a dingle fed and watered me all day and Burnley lost to Gillingham good day all round !!

:lol:

might stay around now i have registered. nothing wrong with a bit of banter, as long as admin dont ban me that is :(

We'd only do that if you break the rules. In fact, we grew quite attatched to CoolClaret and even SamDingle, Randolph and some of the others pop back on from time to time for a bit of friendly banter. Just don't expect an easy ride, limited gene pools scare some of our members ;)

shame that when he grows up he will be a dingle :lol:

Marv you should try and lead him away from the darkside of the force and get him down to Ewood, otherwise he could grow up all bitter and twisted like many of our other friends down the road in the land that time forgot :D

Edited by mattym

we are only bitter when we put in performances like the ones we have seen on saturday and against hartlepool last night :(

we look good for the first 3 games, then the players decide that they cant be arsed :ph34r:

how good it is to be a dingle right now :huh:

Get the dingle off the site, get the dingle off the site!!!!!!!!!!!

HARTLEPOOL, HARTLEPOOL, HARTLEPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEFF STELLING WILL OF BEEN HAVING KITTENS hahahahahaha :lol: where has the counter gone off the front page?? I used to enjoy seeing how long it was since the dingles had beaten us.

92 years, 16 weeks, 5 days since Burnley won a domestic cup final

39 years, 19 weeks, 3 days since Burnley last played in Europe

30 years, 18 weeks, 1 days since Burnley last played top flight football

27 years, 19 weeks, 4 days since Blackburn last lost to Burnley in the League

all before my time really, but we will beat you. somehow. someday.probably not in my lifetime though :rolleyes:

it woulod seem that Marv has had an intelligent upbringing that has somewhere along the line gone slightly wrong in that he prefers claret to the famous Blue and White shirt.

marvellous how we all REVEL in your stated facts Marv, they are true and each day those statistics get longer and longer.

Your certainly right in that YOU will never see your lot beat OUR lot in your lifetime, that is unless we actually manage to draw you in the FA Cup again as we never really see you in the second round the League cup any more !!

and finally.... Promotion is not a word commonly known amongst our inbred friends from o'er t'ills so we wont meet you in a league game either :wstu:

Your certainly right in that YOU will never see your lot beat OUR lot in your lifetime, that is unless we actually manage to draw you in the FA Cup again as we never really see you in the second round the League cup any more !!

and finally.... Promotion is not a word commonly known amongst our inbred friends from o'er t'ills so we wont meet you in a league game either :wstu:

funny that, as we didnt look like going through last night at all. a beating is what we deserved with the performance we put in, so here is to the FA cup this year eh? :unsure:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.