BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Tattoo

Hmmm I don't remember anyone asking about peoples opinion on tattoos in general, yet that's what the thread is full of..

So what?

People are entitled to voice their opinions on relevant threads. It ill behoves you to show your intolerance of other people's views just because they disagree with you.

I read the other day that there was a woman in Wales who had the names and DOB of her 4 children tattooed on her arm so that she could remember what they were called.

I think that pretty much sums it up really.

Asked a parent of a child in my class to clarify how to spell her child's name was it Keir or Kier and she said - 'Now you are asking - I don't know if I am honest!'

And I wonder why the children in my class cant write their names.

My girlfriend said "why don`t you get that famous Welsh town name tattooed on your dinkle?"

I said "What? Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch?" :huh:

She just sighed & said "No, Rhyll."

:(

Mine's the club crest, right over my heart. It's kept covered up most of the time, but I know it's there.

If the tattoo relates to something you really care about you'll never regret it.

I had mine done in Darwen, the week before I emigrated.

errr now I might be a bit old fashioned here but shouldn't that be your job Hannah? ;):rolleyes:

When the children are 6? I firmly believe it is something they should be able to do a lot younger than that.

Totally agree if they can not do it , it is in my job description to do it - but how can I do it if the parent can't spell their name?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.