BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Games/General Gaming

....aaaaaaand there was a ginormous bug in it, so it's been taken down already.

Jeez. I was really looking forward to getting home for a game of SWOS. Did anyone manage to get it before it was offed? The bug meant you couldn't play online, but the rest of the game functions okay.

That one is in the office now, on PS3. The levels are really small and you have to shoot up the scenery to add to your multiplier for a high score. It's the first-person shooter equivalent of Geometry Wars, which is my lazy comparison since it's from the same dev studio. Short and replayable.

That one is in the office now, on PS3. The levels are really small and you have to shoot up the scenery to add to your multiplier for a high score. It's the first-person shooter equivalent of Geometry Wars, which is my lazy comparison since it's from the same dev studio. Short and replayable.

Mate we should have a Nicko type thread in here for you so you can give us a heads up on all the games your playing first. I am sooooo Jealous of you.

When are they going to let you take this one home like Assassins Creed.

As soon as you see/get any more on Killzone I want to know - thats the one I want most

Well thats my holiday gaming over for this year. I received a wonderful xmas gift early this year...got the 3 rings of death, my console is barely a year old what a joke. I have arranged with xbox and ups to collect tomorrow so fingers crossed and i might be playing Assasins Creed again before 2008. Has this happened to anyone else on here?

In reply to my post earlier on. Ive just been informed my 360 is in transit. But the hard part now will be getting it from the depot to my home at a convenient time when im in. But hopefully i'll have it back for xmas. Not a bad turn around really. Sent it off on tuesday last week, so its been just over a week.

Edited by starscascade

started a career with the mighty Cosmos...giants in the well known san marino league.

First season won the league but got beat in the cup semi-final.

Currently in my second season brought in 3 new players and im top of the league an just about to play real madrid in the europeon champions cup quater final....Europeaon domination awaits.

It isn't too bad at all, aiming is similar to Kane and Lynch and the running/rolling interactions remind me of Gears of War.

It looks decent graphically as well. The storyline looks a little bit crappy for me, but it looks like a good online game. The combo thing is stupid but I got some great first time headshots and a crackshot. :)

EDIT: :lol: I see Cocker playing the demo as we speak.

EDIT2: Had another go, I seem to be getting better with 5 crackshots :) It looks like a GoW/K&L mixture in regards to the first person interaction in my opinion,

Edited by Anti-Dingle-Brigade

It isn't too bad at all, aiming is similar to Kane and Lynch and the running/rolling interactions remind me of Gears of War.

It looks decent graphically as well. The storyline looks a little bit crappy for me, but it looks like a good online game. The combo thing is stupid but I got some great first time headshots and a crackshot. :)

EDIT: :lol: I see Cocker playing the demo as we speak.

Yup, have been having a play and the initial reaction is well - I dont like it. Like the above there dosent seem much to the story and its the gameplay is just pick up and play stuff. Hang on, maybe what I have just said changes things a little bit. You see you have to stop looking at it as a Gears of War type game and take it for what it is which is more of an Arcade game. You do one run through and you want to beat your score. You get the full game and you want to beat your mate.

Its fun if you take it for what it is but the question is are people going to splash £40 on it - I dont think so. If I find it for a bargain any where I might pick it up but its one of them that your going to stick in when your a bit bored of the 10 other games you have.

Guest Kamy100

I'll download the club later tonight but it doesn't sound to promising.

I bought Assassins Creed today so am going to get into that over the next few days, really looking forward to playing it.

Is it just me or is there a kids face at 0:10?

To be honest I was trying to post a link to it the night before I did and the vid was from the 1up sight which would never load and I assume the face in the vid is some guy commentating on what he has seen so someone at game trailers has edited him out.

Think I might just download Street Fighter HD from the store when it comes out - hopefully in Jan