BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Games/General Gaming

I've just picked up Call of Duty 4. Despite not being madly into war shooters, i heard its truely an incredible gaming experience from you guys and reviews...and they werent wrong its amazing. Whats better is i'll be online in the next week or so so i'll be able to play against others.

I love it, well addictive. Cant see Kane and Lynch being around much longer in my collection with this beauty.

Well I picked up Assassins Creed and not CoD4. Before you bite my head off, multiple reasons.

1) Assassins Creed was on special offer (£35).

2) I already have a good shooter (Resistance) and haven't come close to completing it yet, so I figure I'll wait until I get bored of R:FoM before picking up another shooter.

Will be having a play on Assassins Creed tonight.

Edited by Anti-Dingle-Brigade

Assassins Creed is a very good game and no doubt you will enjoy it.

:blink:

But I have to say that I think you have made a mistake if you are using the logic that RFOM is a good shooter so that you don't need COD4. I didn't really like RFOM and don't think it even compares to COD4. But I can understand that you are wanting to complete it before you purchase another FPS. I doubt you would have gone back to RFOM after playing COD4.

Anyway I hope you enjoy Assassins Creed

I'm quite excited about the games that are going to be released this year. Heres a list of games that I am most looking forward to

1 GTA IV

2 GT 5

3 R6V 2

4 HAZE

5 KILLZONE 2

6 SOCOM CONFRONTATION

7 HOME

8 MGS

9 MGS ONLINE

10 THE GETAWAY

11 LITTLE BIG PLANET

Thats if these games actually make it out this year.

I'm quite excited about the games that are going to be released this year. Heres a list of games that I am most looking forward to

1 GTA IV

2 GT 5

3 R6V 2

4 HAZE

5 KILLZONE 2

6 SOCOM CONFRONTATION

7 HOME

8 MGS

9 MGS ONLINE

10 THE GETAWAY

11 LITTLE BIG PLANET

Thats if these games actually make it out this year.

It should be made clear that home isnt a game.

Rovermatt Posted Today, 19:20

Don't forget the new Mercenaries game. That will be awesome.

Yup it is looking good.

Prototype also sounds interesting (cant really comment on it as yet as have not seen much game play) and Army of 2

I can't believe Ubisoft haven't put subtitles on their biggest game. I'm partially hearing impaired and without subtitles I have no chance of following what people are saying. :(

I am not hearing impaired and to be honest while playing AC I couldn't always here what the pick pocket mission guys where talking about. Also sometimes with the people in the Assassins Beuro and missed a couple of times where they said to go.

While playing Rainbow 6 the voices of the guys quite often can hardly be heard.

So I understand a little where you are coming from.

I had the same problem with assassins creed. the sound levels just didnt seem to be right, but you can gather most of the information in the memory banks in the pause memu.

im lookin forward to killzone 2 (i love the first one), GTA IV and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. all look like great games.

Just completed Assassins Creed this morning was even a bit late for work. The story is very good, am going to trade it in now, won't expect much from Game, does anybody have an idea of how much i'd get store credit wise?

I would think they would give you between £15 and £20. I think the way forward with games is for you to get one you want and then when your done just swap it with a mate for one he has finished- thats what I have been doing because Game will rip you off.

Edited by Cocker

It aint a new game but meh.I bought an RPG the other day called Enchanted Arms for the 360.I have to say it is the most absorbing RPG i have played since final fantasy 7.The random batles are as tedious as any other turn based RPG.But it really is engrossing and you feal the need to talk to every NPC you happen across.As oppose to just get through towns villages as fast as you can.

Devil May Cry 4 anyone? :)

I loved devil may cry 1.

Devil may Cry 2 was awful

Devil May Cry 3 was back to the old stuff but I was rubbish at it (because IMO it was mega hard)

I like the look of the new one but will wait for the price to drop - there are better games that will hopefully be released around the same time

(I hear a rumour that the demo for it will be up in the next 2 weeks)

I loved devil may cry 1.

Devil may Cry 2 was awful

Devil May Cry 3 was back to the old stuff but I was rubbish at it (because IMO it was mega hard)

I like the look of the new one but will wait for the price to drop - there are better games that will hopefully be released around the same time

(I hear a rumour that the demo for it will be up in the next 2 weeks)

I have to agree. I bought Devil May Cry 3's special edition last year and haven't touched it in months. The difficulty on that edition was supposed to have been dialled down but it was still stupidly hard, to the point where it was no longer enjoyable. And after playing God of War I find Devil May Cry to be very plodding.