BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham 1 Rovers 1

gbax

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spurs just scraped a 94th minute equalizer against Arsenal. Dont know if thats better for us or not. Its too complicated, but 3 points today will be VITAL if we want any chance to remain for even the Intertoto...

When was the last time we had the same line-up for 3 straight games!

Dunn and Roberts have started very well. Rovers probably slightly the better of the 2 teams and always looking dangerous on the attack. Mr Poll hasn't had the best of starts to the game but what do you expect. Come on Rovers!

As far as I can see, we're not playing really bad. Still down though, I have the idea the season-spirit is dissapearing...but if we win today, why wouldn't we be able to finish 7th? Still though; when was the last time we came back after we conceded the first goal? Can't remember it....:(

No luck abs! Can't find any, not even delayed.

Roberts through 1 on 1, beat the keeper with a chip, it then rolled it towards goal but it was cleared just in front of the line. Rovers having all the chances, surely only a matter of time.

edit: Calls for handball against Knights goal line clearance.

edit for morten: Reading just before xmas? and the ref in that game was G Poll ;)

edit for mattie: Roberts has 2 in the last 2. I'm not complaining.

No luck abs! Can't find any, not even delayed.

Roberts through 1 on 1, beat the keeper with a chip, it then rolled it towards goal but it was cleared just in front of the line. Rovers having all the chances, surely only a matter of time.

edit: Calls for handball against Knights goal line clearance.

edit for morten: Reading just before xmas? and the ref in that game was G Poll ;)

edit for mattie: Roberts has 2 in the last 2. I'm not complaining.

Haha. You're so right. I feel we can pull a Reading off today. :tu: Go Rovers!

Argh this is frustrating. The stats show it's very even but it's been rovers with most of the play and clear cut chances.

1 fantastic save from a deflected shot is about all brad has had to do so far and lets hope that continues.

Benni his normal offside self and Roberts strong on and around the ball. Second half could see Tugay & Derbs thrown on to liven things up a bit. Dunn is having a stormer.

We were the better side in the first half. Hit the post once. Gamst had a freekick tipped over by Niemi although the corner wasnt given and Roberts missed a sitter of a chance in my opinion. Fulham should get better in the second half I reckon.

Gamst and Bentley look lively.

2mins into the half Benni has hit the bar, MGP has missed 2 sitters and Samba right in front of goal skied it!

You ever get the feeling it's one of those days.

edit: Watford losing 1-0 and would be down as things stand.

Dear football,

Would you please go past Mr. Niemi into the back of the net of the Fulham-goal? As things are now, we more than deserve that, so give us a little hand. Let it be by a shot from Mr. Pedersen, Mr. McCarthy or Mr. Bentley. Dear Mr. Football, thanks in advance, I have my faith in your leather arms.

Greetings,

Dutchie.

Archived