BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham 1 Rovers 1

gbax

Roll up! roll up! Rovers in town.

Should win this comfortably but Rovers being Rovers - Foolham will see this as a chance of victory and knowing our history in these type of games - when a team needs a win we certainly more than often oblige with a customary 2 - 1 defeat.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to this as it's the 1st game i've been to since January (Watford away, which was a entirely miserable experience).

We CAN beat them, but that depends on which Rovers team shows up on the day - the 'cant be bothered' team which lost to West Ham (twice), Charlton, Villa (twice) and Watford; or the battling team who beat Liverpool (for the 1st time in 10 years?), knocked Arsenal out of the cup and gave Chelsea and the FA a scare when we took Chelsea to extra time in the cup last weekend.

Fulham need the points so will be fighting. We have nothing to play for so need an incentive.

Fulham need the points so will be fighting. We have nothing to play for so need an incentive.

Jason Roberts in the dressing room might be a good incentive. Wouldn't like to annoy our Jay :unsure: and he's definitely up for it!

We have an incentive,

So do Fulham - next up for them are Arsenal (a) and Liverpool (h) so they will definitely be seeing this as a must win with a last resort get out of jail card at Boro in their final game.

Mark Hughes says he cant figure why we are so poor away from home,i can,its because we are weak in the centre of midfield without Savage and Macarthy is so lazy he becomes a luxury that against the stronger teams we cant afford to carry him purely because of the weakness of the central midfielders.

Mark Hughes says he cant figure why we are so poor away from home,i can,its because we are weak in the centre of midfield without Savage and Macarthy is so lazy he becomes a luxury that against the stronger teams we cant afford to carry him purely because of the weakness of the central midfielders.

Do you ever have anything positive to say about Rovers?

Fulham have annoucned tonight they will not be selling tickets on the day of the game......

I called the club this afternoon (for an extra ticket) and they said I could buy one tomorrow.

So now that person cannot come now? Can we purchase from Rovers ticket office tomorrow morning and collect from Craven Cottage tomorrow before the game??

Pretty flippin annoying!!!! Surely Fulham have got to give more notice than that, ridiculous.

Do you ever have anything positive to say about Rovers?

Just pointing out the weaknesses....the other eight players are magnificent though, hows that.

Who do you carry in a football team, i, always believe you can carry one and only one anymore and your asking for trouble, I've pointed out a troublesome three some but for me Macarthy is the one to carry, because he has proven ability in hitting the back of the net.

Fulham have annoucned tonight they will not be selling tickets on the day of the game......

I called the club this afternoon (for an extra ticket) and they said I could buy one tomorrow.

So now that person cannot come now? Can we purchase from Rovers ticket office tomorrow morning and collect from Craven Cottage tomorrow before the game??

Pretty flippin annoying!!!! Surely Fulham have got to give more notice than that, ridiculous.

Thats a bit crap. Surely not a ticket office for the premier league. I would sell it and bring Liverpools Ticket office in. They have not performed well all season and needs to be replaced.

<_<

its because its only £10 tickets and all the fulham fans are going now

btw fulham ticket office said we`d sold out when a friend rang....

Archived