13. Aston Villa

14. Reading

15. Birmingham

16. Bolton

17. Middlesbrough

18. Fulham

19. Wigan

20. Derby

I am sure I will get slaughtered here for predicting us to finish as high as 5th & above Arsenal, but I truly believe we can finish that high up & why not?? Surely our squad is better than that of 2 years ago when we finished 6th? My prediction will rely heavily on key players staying fit of course. I think this season will be very interesting. I believe we have one of the best managers around to help us achieve this goal.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Chelsea

2. Man Utd

3. Liverpool

4. Arsenal

5. Tottenham

6. Newcastle

7. Blackburn

8. Everton

9. Man City

10. West Ham

11. Sunderland

12. Fulham

13. Aston Villa

14. Portsmouth

15. Reading

16. Bolton

17. Birmingham

18. Middlesbrough

19. Wigan

20. Derby

i cant see sunderland finishing above the likes of villa, portsmouth. they look like they have a very weak side. birmingham have at least bought in a few players with a bit of quality :rover:

1. Man Utd

2. Liverpool

3. Chelsea

4. Tottenham

5. Arsenal

6. Everton

7. Blackburn

8. West Ham

9. Newcastle

10. Man City

11. Aston Villa

12. Middlesbrough

13. Sunderland

14. Reading

15. Portsmouth

16. Fulham

17. Birmingham

18. Bolton

19. Wigan

20. Derby

Really not sure of the full table, but do expect Liverpool to make a better fist of it this year, Arsenal to struggle to get a Champions League slot, Sunderland to be safe, Bolton to really struggle and the Titus Bramble enhanced Wigan to be relegated.

I think that last year's prediction league thead was brought back by Philly a few weeks ago. He usually spends his free time, which he clearly has too much of ;) , totalling up everybody's points come the end of the season.

Maybe the mods could confirm this? Might be worth merging?

1. Man Utd

2. Chelsea

3. Liverpool

4. Arsenal

5. Tottenham

6. Newcastle

7. Blackburn

8. Everton

9. Reading

10. Bolton

11. Portsmouth

12. Man City

13. West Ham

14. Aston Villa

15. Sunderland

16. Middlesbrough

17. Fulham

18. Wigan

19. Birmingham

20. Derby

Quite tough to predict.

i cant see sunderland finishing above the likes of villa, portsmouth. they look like they have a very weak side. birmingham have at least bought in a few players with a bit of quality :rover:

Did you think Reading/Wigan would do so well when they got promoted?

Hard to predict however

1 - Manchester United

2 - Chelsea

3 - Liverpool

4 - Tottenham

5 - Arsenal

6 - ROVERS

7 - West Ham

8 - Newcastle

9 - Everton

10- Portsmouth

11- Aston Villa

12- Man City

13- Reading

14- Bolton

15- Middlesborough

16- Sunderland

17- Fulham

18- Derby

19- Birmingham

20- Wigan

20-Derby

I think this season has the prospects to be a very good one, i.e a few suprises. Arsenal seem to be on the decline & the sale of a few key players will only make matters worse for them. Sunderland under Roy Keane went from bottom of the championship to winning it, so I think they will be the Reading of last season. It is very difficult with all the transfers etc to predict. Who would of thought West Ham would struggle last season. I remember listening to Talksport after they signed Tevez & Mascherano & their fans were phoning in saying they would reach the Champions league. I'm not being biased, but I fancy our chances, because the team has had chance to gel together. We've certainly got the players, if McCarthy & Pedersen (for two examples) had played for one of the big four last season & had played as well as they did, would they not of been described as world class??? At Blackburn, Mark Hughes has carefully put a team together over the last few years at very low cost & this year I think we can expect great things.

Santa Cruz McCarthy

Pedersen Savage Reid Bentley

Warnock Nelsen Samba Emerton

Friedel

Subs

Brown

Ooijer

Mokeona

Roberts

Derbyshire

If we could get this side out most games, we are in with a very big chance of top six.

1 - Manchester United

2 - Chelsea

3 - Liverpool

4 - Arsenal

5 - Tottenham

6 - Man City

7 - Blackburn

8 - West Ham

9 - Newcastle

10- Portsmouth

11- Everton

12- Aston Villa

13- Middlesborough

14- Sunderland

15- Bolton

16- Reading

17- Fulham

18- Derby

19- Birmingham

20- Wigan

This assumes that West Ham don't lose any points, of course... :D

When everyone has got their prediction it will be fun to see the average place where Rovers is predicted. Or even better, if someone could put together the league table based on all the predictions. Then we can see how smart the users of Brfcs.co.uk are <_<

When everyone has got their prediction it will be fun to see the average place where Rovers is predicted. Or even better, if someone could put together the league table based on all the predictions. Then we can see how smart the users of Brfcs.co.uk are <_<

I imagine that most fans will put us at 6th.

I for one put us finshing 5th this year (at least 5th :) ) we have a Wildly strong team this year and i find it funny that EVERYONE has put Derby dead last..LOL. Well like i said after visiting last time, IF Rovers make it to the semis or finals of any cup (Carling,UAFA, or FA) I will be there!!!!!

1- Manchester United

2- Chelsea

3- Liverpool

4-Spurs

5-Arsenal

6-Everton

7-Blackburn

8-West ham

9-Newcastle

10-Portsmouth

11- Man city

12- Boro