BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Euro Travel Thread

Glenn

I'm excited now too, can't wait to go.

I'm staying in the Marina Hotel with the usual lot I travel with. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is sharing a room with Big Tez again saying that could be worse I could be sandwiched between Birdy and Annette LOL! No doubt I'll end up asleep in the Parthenon (Temple of Athena the Virgin).. how appropriate :lol:

Would be great if we had a giant Blue and White shirt like the Geordies barcode shirt which they stuck over the Angel of the North to put over Aphrodite :)

The Greek goddess of love.. maybe just maybe i'll find some then LOL! :P

Be great if we had a big shirt and an organised away fans group. 'Blue's Bar on the Road'. A meeting point at away games wheer everyone could go and meet up and find out info etc.. Rovers fans should be better organised away in Europe, we're they're quite often now..

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited now too, can't wait to go.

I'm staying in the Marina Hotel with the usual lot I travel with. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is sharing a room with Big Tez again saying that could be worse I could be sandwiched between Birdy and Annette LOL! No doubt I'll end up asleep in the Parthenon (Temple of Athena the Virgin).. how appropriate :lol:

Would be great if we had a giant Blue and White shirt like the Geordies barcode shirt which they stuck over the Angel of the North to put over Aphrodite :)

The Greek goddess of love.. maybe just maybe i'll find some then LOL! :P

New site member (so learning ropes...) also getting excited bout trip next week. Bit worried tickets still not arrived at ewood - told they would be there early afternoon but travelling out via sofia tomorrow am. Anyone know what colours we are using?

New site member (so learning ropes...) also getting excited bout trip next week. Bit worried tickets still not arrived at ewood - told they would be there early afternoon but travelling out via sofia tomorrow am. Anyone know what colours we are using?

.. Any but Claret ;)

P.S. Welcome Newby

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Sep 14 2007, 16:23 ) 546589[/snapback]
Its not very secret now you've bunged it all over the web now is it !!!

Mr B only you could spoil my moment :) I was hoping nobody would notice LOL.. are you excited for Greece Mr B?.. no doubt I shall see you at some point so have fun! unless I see you at Chelsea tomorrow

Excited too now flights booked, looking at the loads passenger wise on Wednesday and Friday, looks like I’ll be flyin Zurich-Thessaloniki, and back Athens-Zurich.

This’ll be only my second European away trip after Scotland and the Celtic game.

If Ste B or Paul M read this I’ve emailed the ticket office with all my details saying either of you are picking up my ticket….cheers guy’s.

COME ON YOU BLUE’S :brfc:

Having emailed all the required information of the application form (flight details, address etc) to the club Saturday, Ste B or friend who tried to purchase a ticket for me but were denied as it wasn’t a application form. I’m going to fax said application form to the ticket office first thing tomorrow morning.

Could a kind hearted fellow forumite heading out to Greece buy me a ticket….please

Having emailed all the required information of the application form (flight details, address etc) to the club Saturday, Ste B or friend who tried to purchase a ticket for me but were denied as it wasn’t a application form. I’m going to fax said application form to the ticket office first thing tomorrow morning.

Could a kind hearted fellow forumite heading out to Greece buy me a ticket….please

Hi Derbyshire

I am going to the office to collect my tickets tommorrow and would cetainly get yours and see you in volos.

please let me know if i can help

Not sure if it's been mentioned but the allocation seems to be 700 tickets. Think we'll probably require closer to 100 to be honest.

Err. Don't you mean 1000?

i doubt he did.

We took c.130-140 to both lithuania and finland. the cost of getting to greece is expensive. volos isnt very accessible. I guess they'l be about 300 who go

offish site reporting 150 Rovers fans travelling for the match.

if only I could predict match results quite so well lol

I've just booked into the lounge at Gatwick as I'm going to be there from about 12 noon tomorrow. Got a few hours to kill until my 15.10 flights so thought I may as well.

Don't suppose anyone else is on the 15.10 from Gatwick to Athens with sleazyjet?

Otherwise I'll be catching a taxi by myself into Athens... damn subway shuts at 9pm and I don't get in until 8.50 pm.

I've just booked into the lounge at Gatwick as I'm going to be there from about 12 noon tomorrow. Got a few hours to kill until my 15.10 flights so thought I may as well.

Don't suppose anyone else is on the 15.10 from Gatwick to Athens with sleazyjet?

Otherwise I'll be catching a taxi by myself into Athens... damn subway shuts at 9pm and I don't get in until 8.50 pm.

Sorry- we're catching the 8.55pm from heathrow getting in at 2.25am (then up at 6- YUK). So unless you want a very long wait at Athens airport............!!

New Forecast: Volos Region

Text Wed Sep 19 Thu Sep 20 Fri Sep 21

Minimum

Temperature 19°C / 66°F 19°C / 66°F 16°C / 60°F

Maximum

Temperature 32°C / 89°F 21°C / 69°F 21°C / 69°F

a.m.

p.m.

Overnight

rain on thursday

Currently sunny and warm in Thessaloniki. Hope the beers are cool later

Bumped into some Bolton fans on the way out going to Macedonia, seems like they're not a happy bunch :lol:

Archived