BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mourinho Leaves Chelsea

stuwilky

I dont fully agree with this. You can see him getting into it. He does look like a fan of all football sometimes. What I do agree with though is him getting bored of his Chelski toy and getting a new one somewhere else

Yeah he seems into it at times, but I have a problem with him discovering such a passion all of a sudden. Plus, if I invested that much money into an activity I'd be into it to, no matter what I make of all that :)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rum do at Chelsea when it's compared to recent BRFC history. Without any shadow of a doubt both clubs are where they are cos of sugar daddies, but at Chelsea the fans are well p1ssed off about Mourinho leaving, and there is much bile and anti-semitic comments raining down from the terraces onto the heads of the manager, the board and the owner. Even the press and media who owe almost as much to Abromovich as the fans appear to have come down firmly on the side of the ex-manager. BUT have they forgotten that their recent success and status is ALL down to dodgy Russian roubles rather than the portugese ex-special one? Mourinho would not have come in the first place to the old West London under achievers would he?

Even when Kenny took up his position as Director of golf and was subsequently sent packing etc etc the faith and support from the terraces for Jack Walker never wavered did it? Compare this to the stick the perennially bored Roman Abromovich is getting. He has quite openly declared that he is a Jew first and a Russian second so I wonder just how far this situation is from all ending in tears? Personally I cannot bloody wait for the balloon to go up proper!

There seems to me to be 2 reasons for Abramovich getting involved in Chelsea.

Firstly to move cash from a Russian company into a Non-Russian one, therefore meaning the state can no longer get at it. An expensive way to do it but.......

Secondly, if he becomes part of the British "establishment" it would be far more noticeable if he suddenly disappeared into a salt mine or was to suddenly have a bout of radiation poisoning, causing a political incident as earlier this year.

Remember the way he aquired his wealth was at the expense of the Russian people.

There seems to me to be 2 reasons for Abramovich getting involved in Chelsea.

Firstly to move cash from a Russian company into a Non-Russian one, therefore meaning the state can no longer get at it. An expensive way to do it but.......

Secondly, if he becomes part of the British "establishment" it would be far more noticeable if he suddenly disappeared into a salt mine or was to suddenly have a bout of radiation poisoning, causing a political incident as earlier this year.

Remember the way he aquired his wealth was at the expense of the Russian people.

I don't think there could be much threats to his name. From what I knew he was one of the people who, indeed, got rich at the expense of the Russian people, but would be quite protected by the fact that the likes of Putin and his friends are in power there.

• 3 weeks later...
Trouble with the Drogba - Click

More mishaps and downfalls.

It's all starting to implode isn't it. Is he pointing the finger at Terry?

Sack Mclaren now and get Mourinho in immediately....If by hook or by crook we do qualify for this tournament, I want Mourinho in charge for it....

You funnily enough that was one of the first thoughts that popped in my head when I heard they had canned Mourihno. Don't know if England has enough Grade A eggs for him to whip together an omelette that will hold up.

Archived