BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Supermarket Parking

they go one better at blackburn and park on the pavement outside the doors and the drop off points

mind you this usually only applies to gypo`s and asians in high powered cars

S'funny SAS I thought it was only a 'snidey racist' like me that noticed that.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
S'funny SAS I thought it was only a 'snidey racist' like me that noticed that.

whoops, hope i havent dropped a contro bomb with that

:rover:

i also forgot to mention, the gypsies dont have high powered cars, they have tranny vans and pickups, so you can tell the difference....

I demand parking spaces for people who have an above average family income and shop there regularly.

I spend £400+ a month at Sainsburys so in my opinion they should look after their best customers rather than an old lady buying some sprouts and a tin of beans, and let me park next to the entrance.

Surely this makes business sense?

I demand parking spaces for people who have an above average family income and shop there regularly.

I spend £400+ a month at Sainsburys so in my opinion they should look after their best customers rather than an old lady buying some sprouts and a tin of beans, and let me park next to the entrance.

Surely this makes business sense?

Hear Hear!!! :tu:

The working population have less time on their hands & probably spend more money on luxury items. The old, frail, sick & benefit scroungers should have parking spaces at the far end of the carpark. The walk & the fresh air will do them the world of good! :tu:

People with nice cars should have wider parking spaces, so their doors don`t get bumped & scratched.

School-run mums with gas guzzling super 4x4 3.5litre chelsea tractors should have to tackle an off-road course at the rear of every Asda carpark......just so they know what their cars are effing designed for!

Stick that in your pipe & smoke it! ;)

Although I will believe in racial equality in Blackburn when I see traffic wardens in Bastwell and Little Harwood etc ..... :ph34r:

Perfect point, this is how i feel about parking / motor offences.

Just been for samosas for dinner. 100's of cars parked faceing the worng way , half on pavement half off. Some very illegal tyres, and a fair few with expaired / no tax. and 1 with a tax disk for another car & lots of blacked out windows front and back , 1 even with a blacked out windscreen!!!, lots of private registrations with questionalble spacing, strange fonts, and colours rivits.

Where are the Wardens ??? Police.. Why do they not bother?? could it be these people are above the law, in as much as it takes too much effort to trace them., too much papaerwork.

TOO MANY UNSOLVED CRIMES....so they dont bother.

makes my blood boil.......love the samosa though

Hear Hear!!! :tu:

The working population have less time on their hands & probably spend more money on luxury items. The old, frail, sick & benefit scroungers should have parking spaces at the far end of the carpark. The walk & the fresh air will do them the world of good! :tu:

People with nice cars should have wider parking spaces, so their doors don`t get bumped & scratched.

School-run mums with gas guzzling super 4x4 3.5litre chelsea tractors should have to tackle an off-road course at the rear of every Asda carpark......just so they know what their cars are effing designed for!

Stick that in your pipe & smoke it! ;)

Nice to know there are so many like minded folk on this board :lol:

Where are the Wardens ??? Police.. Why do they not bother?? could it be these people are above the law, in as much as it takes too much effort to trace them., too much papaerwork.

we was chatting to special or whatever they are these days last friday on whalley range ,my mate asked the same question and was told they are not worth the aggrevation it brings!!!!

we was chatting to special or whatever they are these days last friday on whalley range ,my mate asked the same question and was told they are not worth the aggrevation it brings!!!!

That rings true, from comments i heard after reporting disturbances in my neighbourhood. The police were happy come so put high visablility policing in operation, and stamped down on "ANTI SCOCIAL BEHAVIOUR". Whilst speaking to them about it, and the vast increase in crime Blackburn in general, they admitted, they wont record incedents as crimes if the can avoid it, and will let crime go on under their noses cause they cant be assed with the papaerwork, AND the hastle that comes with "seemingly" targeting asians or an asian area.

Arresting asians isn't going to get a young policeman ( person ) far up the ladder....

"Listen Sonny, you're on my mannaa. I'm a coppa naa, an' I 'aven't ad me dinner ........

PCSO%20in%20Denton%2021.5.07.jpg

"Excuse me Sir but we've received information that somebody's been on the streets around here selling a consignment of stolen ties on the cheap. You'll let us know if you see anything suspicious will you?"

Blackburn With Darwen BC has decriminalised parking powers, so parking offences are for them to enforce & not Lancashire Constabulary.

If you feel that you have a problem with illegal parking anywhere within the Borough here's your contact

here

Untaxed cars can be reported

here

Blacked out windscreens and faulty tyres can be reported to Lancashire Police here

So if you feel you need to report something then all your links are here. Good luck to all of you concerned citizens. Well done for taking the time and effort to report your concerns to the Unofficial Blackburn Rovers Football Club Supporters' web site. It shows you really do care and have made every effort to communicate your concerns to the people responsible for enforcement of these infringements.

Some very illegal tyres

You must be a hoot to go out with, on yer hands & knees checking tyre tread depths of parked cars!

I salute you sir, your diligence is above and beyond the call of duty. For which I raise my hat to you.

blooming heck mods, where's the sarcasm button?

Never mind supermarket parking for a while, now according to BBC Breakfast this morning we are in for supermarket apartheid! There is now a move to allow muslim check-out girls to refuse to check out alcoholic and non hallal products for goodness sake! This suggestion that muslims do not have to handle alcohol or non hallal food is ludicrous and a clear signal as if we needed one that many muslims have no intention whatsoever in integration. In short it is the quick road to voluntary 'apartheid'!. I'm sure that the majority of people in supermarkets will not simply look for the shortest queue as normal but rather the shortest one staffed by a non muslim. Who wants to be delayed for even a minute whilst a call is put out for someone in the store to 'bleep' a bottle of wine? Result white christian check outs at one end and muslim checkouts at the other. Great step forward eh?

So furthering this school of thought.....

1. Is it OK to assume that non muslims would have the right to refuse to serve any barbarically slaughtered hallal meats?

2. Bus / taxi refusing to ferry ladies people carrying non-hallal products in their shopping bags?

Crass stupidity of course but for some reason I am not all that suprised!

maybe it will make it easier for them to recruit people that will sell all products instead?

I salute you sir, your diligence is above and beyond the call of duty. For which I raise my hat to you.

blooming heck mods, where's the sarcasm button?

The links i'll check out,..

As for the cars, nearly bald tyres dont need alot of inspection.

For my next trip to the land of delicious food, ill take a note of make model , reg. and report any vehicles i feel are not proper to the relevent authorities.. ( may even take pictures )

The links i'll check out,..

As for the cars, nearly bald tyres dont need alot of inspection.

For my next trip to the land of delicious food, ill take a note of make model , reg. and report any vehicles i feel are not proper to the relevent authorities.. ( may even take pictures )

Progress!! BWDBC posted a cummunity newsletter with all the numbers for reporting tax disks and ani social behaviour!

someones been listening!

If you feel that you have a problem with illegal parking anywhere within the Borough here's your contact

here

Untaxed cars can be reported

here

Blacked out windscreens and faulty tyres can be reported to Lancashire Police here

We'll leave the snitching and grassing to people like yourself , Colin ..........I'm sure you've had plenty of practice of it (not least on this messageboard ) :rolleyes:

The point people are making is that the law should be enforced equally in all areas of the town and be applied equally to all its citizens .

No doubt you approve of the racist policies that are currently in force .

We'll leave the snitching and grassing to people like yourself , Colin ..........I'm sure you've had plenty of practice of it (not least on this messageboard ) :rolleyes:

The point people are making is that the law should be enforced equally in all areas of the town and be applied equally to all its citizens .

No doubt you approve of the racist policies that are currently in force .

I'm not quite sure what point you are trying to make here.

I've simply posted links to where people can report untaxed cars, cars with bald tyres, and illegal parking.

If you can extrapolate that to me "snitching and grassing" then I think you need to address the people here who have posted their concerns about these issues and accuse them of wanting to go "snitching and grassing."

I live in Manchester. I really don't give a flying one about untaxed cars; bald tyres & illegal parking in Blackburn. No matter where they happen to be.

I think you may be getting a little over-excited about our Muslim cousins & your petty vendetta with me.

Have a nice mug of Horlicks and have a good night's sleep. You'll feel better in the morning.

Take it easy.

Archived