BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Halftime Presenter

gazsimm

Is it just me or is the new guy (off the Apprentice show) who presents the halftime show very poor.

I sit in the Jack Walker stand upper tier close to the blackburn end and i can't bloody understand or hear the damb thing he is saying. He also comes across on the big screen that he has not got a clue what he is doing.

I sit in the Family Stand and cannot hear a word - the sound system is awful and distorted.

I go to other grounds and I am always amazed how clear it is.

Yea, I sit up there too and I don't even try to listen.

We've never really had good sound system up there, but this season it is particularly bad

The man himself was coaching my sons football side last Saturday morning. A few of us took the mick a little bit but I suppose he was volunteering for free and he is trying to get involved with the Blackburn community.

He may not be the greatest celebrity going, but lets face it the club doesnt have much in the way of famous fans so we need all we can get. You never know, if he puts the effort in he might find himself back in the limelight on TV once again...can only be positive fro Rovers if he does...

They should get Michael Buffer to do it.

The players would have to come out at 2:45 though.

i can imagine it......LETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET REAAAAAAAAAAAADY TOOOOOOOOO DRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBLE

I sit in the Family Stand and cannot hear a word - the sound system is awful and distorted.

I go to other grounds and I am always amazed how clear it is.

You should try sitting in the Walkersteel stand, sorry the CIS stand, sorry the Fraser Eagle stand (The Riverside). The sound system in that stand must be the worst of any ground. I was advised some years ago that the club had no intentions of improving it as "there were plans to build a new stand". When I say a few years, I mean a "lot of years". Meanwhile they may as well not bother even having speakers in the roof area as the sound is totally distorted

I sit in the JW Upper and the new guy is not as clear as the previous one. I don't think this is down to the equipment-it struck me as more a comparison between an experienced presenter and an inexperienced one. Adam needs to slow down and spek more clearly, and see if that works.

The man himself was coaching my sons football side last Saturday morning. A few of us took the mick a little bit but I suppose he was volunteering for free and he is trying to get involved with the Blackburn community.

He may not be the greatest celebrity going, but lets face it the club doesnt have much in the way of famous fans so we need all we can get. You never know, if he puts the effort in he might find himself back in the limelight on TV once again...can only be positive fro Rovers if he does...

Get Jim Bowen in! :D

IM CONFUSED WHAT APPRENTICSHIP DID HE FAIL?

he sounds like he scared to death and talking with a goldfish bowl on his head

Ture!

Get Jim Bowen in! :D

Now that would be worth the entrance fee alone. Although isn't he a Morecome fan? (and a Rovers fan when it suits to get publicity)

Archived