BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts - Still Umbro But What Colour?

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not correct Hawkiiz, at least the second part of it.

oh. sorry. i didnt realise. :) but i sure hope these shirts are not the official one. or... i hope they make the Crown logo look a bit better. i should be red, and no "box" around it. it looks cheap.

New home kit out Thursday - Dont forget - Get to ewood - Roque, Robbo etc will be at ewood from 2pm.

Just got the new home shirt from a supplier at work (kitbag is part of our group). He's had it since Monday but Umbro said couldn't give them out unit till today.

Very nice. I like it! It's blue and white in all th right places!

:-)

What's the general opinion of the home shirt from people who've been down to get their's today? After the slightly busier home design of last season, this one looks a bit plain. Also not too sure about the lines on the white half.

Saying that though, the away shirt looks a lot better in real life than in pictures.

£18 to put Villanueva put on the shirt with number.

Plus £36 for the shirt itself. Expensive clothing.

£54.

JJB normally have a deal, if you buy a shirt from there you can get any printing for £5. Unfortunately you can't buy shirt from rovers shop and get cheap printing from JJB.

JJB normally have a deal, if you buy a shirt from there you can get any printing for £5. Unfortunately you can't buy shirt from rovers shop and get cheap printing from JJB.

Simple, buy the shirt from Rovers, and one from JJB, get the shirt from Rovers printed on at JJB (using your JJB reciept as proof of purchase) then return your JJB shirt at a later date.

Archived