BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts - Still Umbro But What Colour?

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New store to open on Saturday, however no new kit launch:

http://www.rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/New...1340538,00.html

Oh Dear!

Is anybody surprised by that?

I think most people have got used to having problems with our new shirts, no mention in the article when they will now be released.

The fact that most of umbro's designs are very similar, is there any other team who have problems and delays with their shirts or is it just typically us again?

I doubt it. I think the article says later in the month and i would presume it would be a weekend launch. So Probably looking at 26th July, but you never know a week maybe enough to get it all sorted. Fingers crossed as i want mine for portugal.

See my original post. There's two of us.

I think the vertical stripes look cheap and tacky beyond belief.

I wouldnt say anything about design when you've been known to drive around in a yellow roller skate ;)

img-uk_cars-P02684947990ab8eed14.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Jul 8 2008, 16:40 ) 634465[/snapback]
I wouldnt say anything about design when you've been known to drive around in a yellow roller skate ;)

img-uk_cars-P02684947990ab8eed14.jpg

:lol:

If you're going to be cheeky Mr. B at least acknowledge that you have put up a picture of the outdated Fiat Cinquecento but that I used to drive around in the vastly superior Seicento Sporting!

:P

Looks OK. Away kits can be awful after all. We had a nice dark blue "fitted" Kappa shirt when we first got back to the Prem. Had half sleeves and was pretty stylish but they had to release XXXL and beyond as they were simply too tight for your average Rovers fan.

Biggest problem with that kit is that I think we wore it 3 times. Away at Spurs, Bolton and Fulham (2 losses and a draw if I'm not mistaken). I see the same again happening this season. Maybe we'll get away with it at Man City but 4 out of 19 away fixtures is a bit pathetic and it'll long be forgotten in 18 months time.

Don't part with your Red and black shirts too soon when your drunk this summer in some Turkish bar.

Anyone else who falls into the category of liking it as a football shirt but being utterly mystified by the point of having a blue away kit?

Those vertical stripes are a nice touch IMO, but they shouldve been on a red kit.

[raises hand]

Me TGM

It'd make a decent training kit

If you think our home kit is bad, check out the new Bolton home shirt, looks like it a training kit:

http://www.bwfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Gener...1340338,00.html

Is that a rucksack on his back?

Maybe a new Premier League initiative...the Bolton players spend so long time wasting and feigning injury that they have a first aid kit in a backpack. No need to stop then game - let them treat themselves and you can play around them!

:rolleyes:

Archived