BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts - Still Umbro But What Colour?

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God no... I think we need to have a co-patent on halved shirts with Feyenoord and Alaves. How dare they nick our pattern :angry:

Don't mind Barca wearing halved shirts. If another PL club where to change to a halved shirt, would be something totally different.

God no... I think we need to have a co-patent on halved shirts with Feyenoord and Alaves. How dare they nick our pattern :angry:

Add Basel, Zurich Grasshoppers, no doubt some others to that list. We were the first but we're not unique.

Even Atletico Madrid used to play in blue and white halves:

4062_m.jpg

Anyone seen this yet??

http://www.sportsdirect.com/product-Umbro-...rsey-379439.htm

I really like it :blink:

Edit - Seem's like its not just the Rovers shirts that are being leaked by sports direct

I'm still not a fan of the away kit, I just don't see the point in having a kit which is similar in colours to our home kit. Don't see the need for there to be a blue and white strip through the middle either.

I'm still not a fan of the away kit, I just don't see the point in having a kit which is similar in colours to our home kit. Don't see the need for there to be a blue and white strip through the middle either.

From a footballing sense you are spot on, however I do think it will look dapper down the pub next season. Hopefully the black and red halves is being used as a third??

Dont understand it either, its far too similar to our home strip. Just like when we had a similar away kit a few years ago, we occcasionally had to use a third strip when the home and away kits both clashed. Pointless!

Archived