BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts - Still Umbro But What Colour?

Boxed logo? Why on earth would they do that?

Its all about making there logo stick out, Its hard to make a colour really stand out against both blue and white so if its in a box it stands out more. Its bad that they ruin the aesthetics of a shirt for advertising but its all about the money.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its all about making there logo stick out, Its hard to make a colour really stand out against both blue and white so if its in a box it stands out more. Its bad that they ruin the aesthetics of a shirt for advertising but its all about the money.

I see, they'd rather have a logo that stands out more and maybe sell a few less shirts than making a shirt that actually looks good? They already proved that with the BET24 logo already I guess...

Gutted if we have got rid of the red numbering, always felt it looked bettr than black.

Hope we havent got that big black box around the crown paints logo, not impressed with that at all.

Please just be a mock up.

Stop moaning - nothing wrong with that Crown Badge - what would you rather have, a big circle target in the middle? I think not.

I'd rather have the writing in red, or even in black - just not the box around it. As for the numbers on the back I don't care too much as I never print anything on the back anyway. It's so easy to make our kit look perfect but they have destroyed our shirt for so many years now that it's time to moan ;)

I'd rather have the writing in red, or even in black - just not the box around it. As for the numbers on the back I don't care too much as I never print anything on the back anyway. It's so easy to make our kit look perfect but they have destroyed our shirt for so many years now that it's time to moan ;)

Some of the previous shirts have not been 100% pleasing to the eye but to destroy the home shirt, would entail changing the colour to claret and blue, and having bfc wrote on it.

I can't believe that people are complaining about what colour the numbers are going to be!!! Some people will moan about anything!!

Perhaps they want the name and number of their favourite player on their new shirt.

Hang on, only kids to that don't they? :rolleyes:

Perhaps they want the name and number of their favourite player on their new shirt.

Hang on, only kids to that don't they? :rolleyes:

With the loyalty of some players, that's one thing I've never ever had on my Rovers shirts.

That shirt is not the new shirt!its a random blue and white shirt with

the crest and crown paints on!they did it a couple seasons ago because the new one

wasnt ready!Umbro have "styles" of kits! like ours evertons,sunderlands,Englands etc are basically

the same kit but different colours!

Archived