BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts - Still Umbro But What Colour?

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Make Chelsea wear their training kit like last time :P

But from the fans forum minutes last time I did read the club are going to keep a similar away kit design, meaning the red and black halves.

We will maintain the current away shirt as a third, with the obvious change of Bet24 swapped for Crown, however it is doubtful this would be available for sale.

I do believe this will be very close to the new away shirt with the blue detail around the collar and sleeves possibly being white and the crown paints logo just being the word in white rather than the whole design.

n750390224_1348071_2011.jpg

Your winding us all up - I certainly hope so anyway - its its er to put it as polite as I can think of at this time of night - crap :wacko:

it'll look better in the flesh don't worry.

You're going off the West Ham away shirt then?

west%20ham%20away%2008-thumb-428x369.png

I reckon it'd be more likely to be an all red shirt with black and white stripes across the chest, taking our colour scheme from this year's away kit and taking the non-home colour (red) and making it most dominant for away game purposes.

It'd make more sense. Umbro really aren't going to want to make a third kit for us, we probably don't sell enough of our first two for their liking anyway.

Going on west hams kit, it would be better to have an all red shirt with a blue and white stripe, seeing as red does feature in our home kits.

Baring in mind, i am a bit sleepy and in work bored...this is what i did with paint :D

redawayhn9.jpg

And this would be a yellow idea:

yellowawayck7.jpg

honestly I just want that stupid Bet 24 logo off. I know advertisements are necessary, but at least pick one that doesn't look that bad. Everton's one for example looks nice.

edit: And yeah, I like that "Crown" one too.

Guest fernhurstblue

presonally speaking, i think the yellow design is VERY good, and something a bit different ..... if the powers that be read this, the YELLOW design WOULD BE A WINNER!!!!!

YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW :rover:

yellowawayck7.jpg

Even though its not the most professional of pictures, I kind of like the yellow version.

IMO yellow coloured shirts are, with white, more of a traditional colour for an away shirt.

Saying that I thought last years away was the best we've had for years, just no all red shirts!!!

Archived