BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts - Still Umbro But What Colour?

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or do we look better in the lighter blues, circa 1990-1991 & 1991-1992?

Which blue does everyone prefer?

Do you prefer Blue or White shorts?

Blue or white socks?

Are there any colours which you think should accompany the blue and white? We often see red on the shirt and many times a really dark blue also, what about green? yellow? any other suggestions?

Nice to see a Rovers supporter from my home city, welcome ChesterRover.

Cheers buddy, actually a Lancs lad that escaped to a better life in Cheshire.

Still cant help but trek back to Ewood on a regular basis tho, some things in life cant be replaced!

Any of you guys frequent Off the Wall in Chester? Have been there a few times and I'm pretty sure the owner is a Rovers fan! With the clues being him walking around in a t-shirt saying Gamst! Samba! and a third player that I can't remember, plus the Rovers shirts hanging on the wall.. :)

LATD -

Royal Blue as in current kit, white shorts and socks with a blue trim. Don't mind a small touch of red - NO black.

Away kit - pref red/black halves, otherwise red with black trim, black shorts/socks with red trim.

Can we not get someone to recreate it with the Blue half in its rightful place, ie the other side!

Nice design tho all the same :rolleyes:

Here's my attempt to put the colours in the rightful place.

l_11b969d07b8c495104b351dad9efc697.jpg

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php?automo...=si&img=789

I quite like this idea for the away strip. (apologies to whoever did the design for the blue and white version! :tu: )

P.S if anybody can tell me how to post an image directly on to a reply i would be most grateful! ta!

Dude! cant get your link to work!!! keeps on returnung an error page telling me ot log in... which I allready am!

Any of you guys frequent Off the Wall in Chester? Have been there a few times and I'm pretty sure the owner is a Rovers fan! With the clues being him walking around in a t-shirt saying Gamst! Samba! and a third player that I can't remember, plus the Rovers shirts hanging on the wall.. :)

I have been known to sink a few in there but not sure about the owner being a Rover, its a sportsbar nowadays so quite a few Footy shirts hung around the place. Still its always nice to see a Rovers shirt in what seems to be a Scouse/Manc stronghold.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes - 'Crown Paints' but this is old news! >LINK<

On the subject of Crown Paints, they had a lot of pitch-side advertising towards the end of last season, and not just at Ewood. I first noticed this during one of the Rangers UEFA cup games, they must be pumping a lot of money in to football in general.

Yes - 'Crown Paints' but this is old news! >LINK<

On the subject of Crown Paints, they had a lot of pitch-side advertising towards the end of last season, and not just at Ewood. I first noticed this during one of the Rangers UEFA cup games, they must be pumping a lot of money in to football in general.

Thanks, my bad must have missed that a while back. Tasteful logo on the front, no huge white block around it. I saw the EA Sports logo on this thread and was excited that we might get EWOOD park in FIFA '09.

Not sure on the vote but the fans forum have asked for any suggestions so they can take them to the club.

No doubt someone will start a FaceBook petition against red piping or blue shorts! :-)

Archived