BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts - Still Umbro But What Colour?

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have no confirmation that it is the final shirt - you never know they may of just ironed that sponsor on for that shoot?

Either way it looks better that the big yellow, red and many other colours target of last season

If there is a poll I'd like to request a "who gives a monkey's" option.

I've no problem with that being one of the options as long as one of the others is "we should stick with our traditions, it looks much nicer and it's unique".

I think the 'blue box' version actually looks quite good Hasta, would definately look better than black.

The plain red text looks beter still, but it seems we wont be getting that, especially if the numbers etc are said to be black.

As Jim Bowen might say - "lets have a look at what you could have worn"

PossRoversShirts.jpg

(Hope this is OK to post. If Mods want to change to a link feel free.

Please put this on the official messageboard, the blue one is so much better than the naff black one we seem to be getting, and who knows, if they see that blue one (as the logo still stands out, doesn't it?) someone there might give it to the people making the shirt to have a flipping rethink! I doubt it, but its worth a try, the blue one is miles better. Don't think anyone would want the second one you made, due to it looking like its in Burnley colours, but its still better than the black box! :lol:

PossRoversShirts.jpg

Second one much much better. Unfortunately its the opinion of the sponsor that counts on this one. Shame because it will probably put a lot of people off.

Sales of the away shirt will probably do better.

I had to add the white halo to the red one in order to get the Crown Paints to stand off otherwise it wasn't distinctive enough.

BTW - don't quote the post with the images on otherwise it slows the site down on slower connections.

Archived