BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts - Still Umbro But What Colour?

I like the new away, but would have preferred to keep last seasons, the crown paints a thousand times better than that bet24.com. Looked on the interweb picture that new home kit will have white socks which looks smart.

Anyway Im just glad whatever the clour the kits are made again by a reputable firm not some some producer of low cost chav tat.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take my hat of to them really. Our designers threw the best away kit design we have had in years in the bin and someone finds it and uses it. I can bet now that if that is the fulham away shirt that it will be a best seller for them.

It is such a same because the halved shirt should be recognised as us

It will be strange seeing a team playing in what was/is our away kit at Ewood. Has there been two almost identical away kits for two different teams in the same season as we will be continuing the use of OUR black and red halved kit as our 3rd top. Rovers leading the way eh B)

Archived