BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts - Still Umbro But What Colour?

Simple, buy the shirt from Rovers, and one from JJB, get the shirt from Rovers printed on at JJB (using your JJB reciept as proof of purchase) then return your JJB shirt at a later date.

Lol, you've done this before! :lol:

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why on earth did the club choose navy away kit, if we cant wear it at Everton it wont be worn at Chelsea, Portsmouth or Man City. They should have re done last seasons. It looks mint still and the Crown logo suits it better than the Bet24. A campaign should be started for the club to re issue it with the new sponsor

Do the shirts still fit like the old ones - i.e. i remember the old kappa ones becoming extremely tight.

I assume sizes are still the same as umbro still make them

I got the away kit in medium and it's exactly the same fit as last seasons.

I live in Norfolk where there are no shops that stock the rovers shirt, I would love to just come up to rovers shop and pick me up a shirt but its a lot harder than you think with shift work prices etc. I love this club, have put up wit stick from numerous Norwich, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spuds fans over the years always wearing my colours with pride!!!!!!!!!!

Im going to the west ham game, and I am gonna try get to a home game but it all depends on shifts etc at work as most of them clash with saturday afternoons. I would do anything to be nearer to the club I wish I could live close enough to have a season ticket but no God decided to have me born in Norfolk!!!!!!!!

Im going to the west ham game, and I am gonna try get to a home game but it all depends on shifts etc at work as most of them clash with saturday afternoons. I would do anything to be nearer to the club I wish I could live close enough to have a season ticket but no God decided to have me born in Norfolk!!!!!!!!

Bite the bullet son,you know it`s for your own good! ;):P

I'm not going to the Wham game, but surely some kind soul can pick up a shirt and meet up with this lad for a pint before the game?

We're all in this together!

Archived