BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts - Still Umbro But What Colour?

Cheers for the help boys but I have had to bite my tongue and order the away shirt for the west ham game. Its all been ordered on the rovers site and should arrive in the next day or so. I HAVE SUPPORTED MY CLUB. and watch out in the away end for Donis number 14!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just taken delivery out here in Germany of the new Rovers away shirt…. I must say.. in my humble opinion… It’s the best looking and most practical for leisure wear purposes Rovers and shirt manufactures designers have ever produced for the club….

Looking forward to proudly wearing said shirt on match days throughout this season and hope its first outing as more success than the red and black halves that was first worn at Larissa away…: (

Other than the odd shade of blue here and there our kit hasn't really changed at all apart from sponsorship logos in 130 years has it!

I reckon we should bring back the belt and 3/4 length version of the 1894-95 season, what a bunch of studs, lol

nehoo new away shirt has arrived and got to say it is an awesome shirt, one of the smartest shirts in rovers history!!!!!!!!

Not anymore, they are top! I had to vote through about 20 different combinations before I got the chance to vote our kits.

They say on that website that our away kit is one of the best and its also worth a look at the slating the dingle's kit gets :D

I reckon we should bring back the belt and 3/4 length version of the 1894-95 season, what a bunch of studs, lol

nehoo new away shirt has arrived and got to say it is an awesome shirt, one of the smartest shirts in rovers history!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more. It is very nice. However it is still not out in my country yet. Hoping to see it hit the shop soon... :D

• 7 months later...
  • Backroom

Has anyone seen Everton's new shirts? The home is rank and the away is black with pink pinstripes which shamefully I quite like. They've switched to Le cow Sportif from Umbro.

Anybody else have the feeling we'll go crappy and "retro" like the England tops?

What, you mean have a shirt that's traditional, conforms to the correct colours, has a badge in the right place and is devoid of stupid extra bits on it? Yeah that would be really crappy.

Archived