BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts - Still Umbro But What Colour?

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no we aren´t, i noticed that!

BY THE WAY I´M IN MAJORCA SO EXCUSE ME IF IT´S BEEN SAID, BUT WHEN ARE THE NEW SHIRTS OUT? ALL I´VE HEARD SO FAR IS THAT THEY´VE BEEN DELAYED, BUT FOR HOW LONG?

my daughters in Majorca (Calla Millor) on her hols whats the weather like today?

no we aren´t, i noticed that!

BY THE WAY I´M IN MAJORCA SO EXCUSE ME IF IT´S BEEN SAID, BUT WHEN ARE THE NEW SHIRTS OUT? ALL I´VE HEARD SO FAR IS THAT THEY´VE BEEN DELAYED, BUT FOR HOW LONG?

Seems like a date hasn't been set yet.

Just looking at the pics from the macclesfield game and the 3rd kit looks really good I hope they put that on sale.

Yep I agree. When I get over to the shop I will be buying that one instead of the second kit

Is changing the away kit every season purely a money making exercise?

If so why can we not keep the halves and just change the shades/colours each season.

That red and black kit just looks so damn good, compared to all the rest of the expressionist artsy crap that you see in away kits.

Would anyone here bother taking the shirt back to get the sponsor put on :lol:

Newly promoted to the Premier League, West Bromwich Albion are scheduled to

kick off the season without a shirt sponsor - although the club are in talks

with several companies to replace former sponsor T-Mobile. Fans buying

replica shirts have been promised that a sponsor's logo will be put on free

of charge at a later date. (The Times)

I don't actually see where our away kit will clash with the likes of everton. its a dark navy, evertons is a sharp royal blue with white shorts and socks. Now unless our footballers are totally stupid I cant see them setting up Victor Anichebe or Lukas Juskevic for a goal or even Phil Neville at that!!!!!!

I went and bought the away top today and im well impressed!! The kit is much better in the flesh I think and the little touches like the 'Blue and White Army' on the inside are nice little unique touches. :rover:

Archived