BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hang Em High

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

Thing is, he has this compo, but it's not like he can go and buy a car with it since he is in prison. And probably won't be released.

• Backroom

If it was your child he had killed would you him pampered or hanging ?

Id want them dead and would do it myself given half the chance but I don't believe emotion should come into it

For the 0.1% chance an innocent person could be executed I don't support it that's all

Then again I think life in solitary confinement is possibly worse anyway

The guy is subhuman scum though and when he did what he did shouldn't have claim to the rights of you and I

Id want them dead and would do it myself given half the chance but I don't believe emotion should come into it

For the 0.1% chance an innocent person could be executed I don't support it that's all

Then again I think life in solitary confinement is possibly worse anyway

The guy is subhuman scum though and when he did what he did shouldn't have claim to the rights of you and I

It's a lot more than 1% Tom and we know for a fact it has happened before and that people have been convicted of murder and later been found innocent. I'm with you on this. It's a bit late to say sorry when the guy has been killed.

The award is pretty meaningless really. He cannot spend it and is likely to die in prison anyway. And even if he were to be released by the time he gets outs adjusted for inflation it probably wouldn't buy him a bag of chips. Fuss about nothing.

• Backroom
No

Boa Morte was playing non league football in England this season, this guy left the west 2 years ago, probably in reality just had a trial for arsenal or something

• 2 years later...

Archived