BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hang Em High

Guest Norbert

Yeah right. We were all lining up to start some sort of Maoist revolution or whatever if it wasn't for these pesky government ministers and civil servants telling John Humphreys and Jeremy Paxman to get him on their shows and distracting us.

The fact his he is a gobshite, and gobshites are invited on because they make daft statements and cause publicity that winds people up. Why the hell do you think Robbie Savage has had such a successful media career?

Where is your evidence that this idiot is in the pay of our evil government? Where are the documents, the financial transactions? The photos of him meeting Mi5 agents to discuss the next act? That's right you don't have any because it doesn't exist outside your head. And as for not thinking past my penis, which of us posts avatars of women's tits all the time?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah right. We were all lining up to start some sort of Maoist revolution or whatever if it wasn't for these pesky government ministers and civil servants telling John Humphreys and Jeremy Paxman to get him on their shows and distracting us.

I guess we'll never know, will we? Like I said, we're too busy fighting one another. Only today I heard people up in arms because M&S's Muslim employees apparently refused to serve someone alcohol, when in fact that wasn't the case. Too late, though, because it's already reinforced people's fear and loathing towards Islam, thus promoting civil unrest. This is how the game is played.

The fact his he is a gobshite, and gobshites are invited on because they make daft statements and cause publicity that winds people up. Why the hell do you think Robbie Savage has had such a successful media career?

Did you just compare Anjem Choudary to Robbie Savage?

Where is your evidence that this idiot is in the pay of our evil government? Where are the documents, the financial transactions? The photos of him meeting Mi5 agents to discuss the next act? That's right you don't have any because it doesn't exist outside your head.

Just google 'MI5 clerical honeypot'. Or go back to believing everything the MSM tells you. It's your call.

And as for not thinking past my penis, which of us posts avatars of women's tits all the time?

Are the two mutually exclusive? :)

I guess we'll never know, will we? Like I said, we're too busy fighting one another. Only today I heard people up in arms because M&S's Muslim employees apparently refused to serve someone alcohol, when in fact that wasn't the case. Too late, though, because it's already reinforced people's fear and loathing towards Islam, thus promoting civil unrest. This is how the game is played.

You and DE remind me of the generations of politicians we've had extolling the virtues of comprehensives and then sending their children to private schools.

Ipswich and Havant, 2 of the most homogeneously white, affluent areas of the country. And from this privileged, protected standpoint, you promote the virtues of a multicultural Britain. And pompously criticise those with a negative view of the friction it brings as just being the moronic prejudice of stupid people who've allowed themselves to be manipulated by the government.

Ignore the grooming networks, the rise in racist attacks on white people, the honour killings, the continual terrorist plots being hatched by "British" citizens, the disgusting insults thrown at white women who dress provocatively, the intimidation of white people walking in certain areas (like Corporation Park in Blackburn), the noise pollution of religious parades and celebrations on week-nights, the swamping of streets with cars parked on double yellow lines outside Mosques.

The above paragraph isn't racism, its simply the facts of life living in a predominantly Muslim area of Blackburn. Something that the likes of yourself and DE simply refuse to factor into your opinions, because its something you've never had, never will have, and know nothing about experiencing. As I said very much like politicians applauding the theoretical benefits of public eduction and then sheltering their own kids from the messy practicalities in privileged private schools.

If I lived in Havant with its 98.5% white population I imagine I'd find it phenomenally easy to take your viewpoint as well, living in Blackburn it comes across as the usual pompous, clueless idealising of the white middle-class home counties dwellers.

I think its a world-wide problem (or at least the Western world). We have directionless young men who have been utterly failed by the PC education/benefits culture. No respect and no pride, not in country, not of ownership and not in self. If they don't value themselves, why would anyone think they'd value others, either in their person or their property?

And the answer is not self-esteem classes where they sit around and echo "I'm okay, you're okay" to each other. They need real buy in.

In my opinion, if good jobs (sufficient to own a home and raise a family) aren't available, then military service should be encouraged. I think belonging to a group which promotes nationalism and manly values in a positive way would be a huge step forward for most of them and would be of great benefit to our nations.

• Backroom

You and DE remind me of the generations of politicians we've had extolling the virtues of comprehensives and then sending their children to private schools.

Ipswich and Havant, 2 of the most homogeneously white, affluent areas of the country. And from this privileged, protected standpoint, you promote the virtues of a multicultural Britain. And pompously criticise those with a negative view of the friction it brings as just being the moronic prejudice of stupid people who've allowed themselves to be manipulated by the government.

Ignore the grooming networks, the rise in racist attacks on white people, the honour killings, the continual terrorist plots being hatched by "British" citizens, the disgusting insults thrown at white women who dress provocatively, the intimidation of white people walking in certain areas (like Corporation Park in Blackburn), the noise pollution of religious parades and celebrations on week-nights, the swamping of streets with cars parked on double yellow lines outside Mosques.

The above paragraph isn't racism, its simply the facts of life living in a predominantly Muslim area of Blackburn. Something that the likes of yourself and DE simply refuse to factor into your opinions, because its something you've never had, never will have, and know nothing about experiencing. As I said very much like politicians applauding the theoretical benefits of public eduction and then sheltering their own kids from the messy practicalities in privileged private schools.

If I lived in Havant with its 98.5% white population I imagine I'd find it phenomenally easy to take your viewpoint as well, living in Blackburn it comes across as the usual pompous, clueless idealising of the white middle-class home counties dwellers.

Bloody hell, I really upset you a few months back didn't I? Your debate is with Amarillo so kindly leave me out of it unless I directly add my opinion. There's no need to snipe at me when I'm not even present, it's just very snide.

You make a good point there. In Blackburn we appear to have more than our share of dollopers and near do wells both white and brown. However mention problems to people from other areas and they have you down as a racist or a snob.

Interesting. You seem to make a lot of assumptions about yours truly without anything to really support them. For the record, I'm certainly no proponent of 'multiculturalism'. I actually think that through our lax immigration control and lack of integration, Britain is starting to lose its identity but unfortunately any sort of nationalism these days is tantamount to racism and quickly decried by the liberal masses. Nor will I deny that there are social problems within the Islamic community. I don't need to live in an area with a high population of Muslims to recognize that. Does that mean I'm going to stereotype all Muslims as jihadists? Not on your life. I have met many people of Islamic faith and they are kind, loving, generous people. They are the victims of a vocal minority, The Muslims living in the UK are predominantly peaceful folk who don't follow their teachings to the letter. There are tensions between Muslims and the Western world, but what many people fail to grasp that is these flames are being fanned by the media, by plants like Anjem Choudary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Ohio just put a murderer to death (he killed and raped a pregnant woman - I'm not an advocate of the death penalty but if anyone deserves it.....)

Problem is they used a new concoction of drugs and apparently it took 20 minutes to kill him in which times he was effectively paralysed and drowning

Someone will end up in trouble over that one, hardly anyone will lose sleep over the fact this scumbag suffered but you would argue that standards have to be met

Edit - he may have effectively been unconscious and not felt pain and it's his lawyer seeking another payday

Ohio just put a murderer to death (he killed and raped a pregnant woman - I'm not an advocate of the death penalty but if anyone deserves it.....)

Problem is they used a new concoction of drugs and apparently it took 20 minutes to kill him in which times he was effectively paralysed and drowning

Someone will end up in trouble over that one, hardly anyone will lose sleep over the fact this scumbag suffered but you would argue that standards have to be met

Edit - he may have effectively been unconscious and not felt pain and it's his lawyer seeking another payday

I'd argue 20mins is to short and he should be conscious. He afforded that woman and unborn child no standards, so he should get none himself.

Im not a fan of the death penatly as I think death is to good for some of lifes scumbags, but if we are to use it, the sumbags should suffer hard and die in pain

Had they no dry sponge?

btw not that it makes any difference cos this chap needed putting down permanently but 'killed and raped' or 'raped and killed'?

• Backroom

They've found a body in the search for the little 3 year old boy in Scotland and arrested his mum

If she's done it I can't even find words to describe what utter scum she is

Nothing would be too harsh

Archived